Nicki Minaj

BLASTS Mariah

You're a Bitter Old Woman!

5/2/2013 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0502-nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-tmz
In case you forgot ... Nicki Minaj STILL HATES Mariah Carey ... and moments ago, she went after the diva AGAIN ... calling her a bitter old woman with no personality.

Minaj just unloaded on Twitter, following a series of heated exchanges on "American Idol" last night.  During the show, Mariah spit a little trash talk Nicki's way ... and taunted her for never having a #1 single on the Billboard Hot 100.

050213_american_idol_launch
Nicki took some shots back at Mariah on the show -- at one point breaking out a cotton swab and telling Mariah to clean out her ears.

But moments ago, Nicki continued the war on Twitter ... telling critics to ask themselves "Why a woman SO successful at her age, is still so INSECURE, and bitter."

Minaj also made a reference to reports that "Idol" producers were recently looking to replace Mariah with former judge Jennifer Lopez:

"All dem #1s but JLo phone ringin? Lol. I guess having a personality, being a secure woman, and giving genuine critique still trumps that." So far, no response from Mariah.

Of course, Nicki and Mariah have been at each other's throats since before the season even began ... 'memba this video from last year?

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch

cs_85

What the Hell is American Idol?

Laura

"All dem #1s but JLo phone ringin?" Minaj has no talent, she can't figure out how to use the English language, she arrived late for a live A.I. show, leaving the entire production waiting, she is totally in love with herself, and treats others with disrespect...why, exactly, would she be asked to be a judge?

kittykat

I stopped watching because of Nicki as well and I have watched Idol since the beginning. I don't even know what is going on because I refuse to support someone that is so spiteful and negative. Go VOICE!!

Coullmills

Nicki kinda looks like a transvestite

lisa

Nicki's just angry because she has ZERO talent, no class and no damn style! It's actually painful to watch her... so I don't lol

IHATETHEKARDASHIANS

Ohmygawd, enough already! This tired old "feud" is so obviously phony. "Idol" is going down the tubes and they will do anything to get increased viewership. If Seacrest would just come out of the closet that might prove to be a better ratings booster. At least for a week or so.

Meanie

Ratings in the tank. I know a lot of folks who are boycotting the **** show because of that NM skank. Put the last nail in the coffin of the show. It's done.

acs

Because of Nicki I have stopped watching American Idol...I think she is crude. I think American Idol dug deep in a barrell for her...sorry to see they could not do any better. Voice is so much better and the judges are great to watch.

JLH

I actually watched this last night and have been watching from the start. I love Mariah, but she was wrong last night. Nicki did not say one thing in regards to Mariah. Mariah came for Nicki for nothing. Mariah needs to take several seats. Other people can have an opinion, get over it.

Dumas

Mina's a twa are you real or just freaky your off that show judge

Tina

Umm who has more talent, the most No. #1's on charts and face it more clout in the industry well it's not Nicki M. Mariah is not bitter or insecure she's just telling you facts and basically bring Nicki back down to earth, that you can 'play' rapper with the crazy faces and voices you use but until you get No. #1's on the charts you can't judge anyone..Thats what i'm saying... Team Mimi

Dumas

All the talent should go over to the voice no not you minageri I wonder if they will let her on the X factor her and Bowie stern will be a match lol

Alex

Mariah goes t show bitterness at all . Nicki tries to hard . Mariah has broken so many records - I mean over the Beatles an that is saying alot !!! She is a happy wife an mother an very loving an lovable ! I'm tired of this girl going after someone that any new artist coming along would want to be mentored by . Nikki is found all this hating for madonna . Because of what madonna said about her back in the day . Mariah is an inspiration . I will admit that it's Nikki giving the spot on comments to the no talents that come on the show . She is the one that I want to hear as far as being the judge .

Alex

I meant Mariah doesn't show bitterness at all - this iPhone is an ass !!

OwenTaylor

They both suck. I hate them both. American Idol has been horrible for years. Cancel it so the shows on fox don't get interrupted anymore.