Nicki Minaj

BLASTS Mariah

You're a Bitter Old Woman!

5/2/2013 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0502-nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-tmz
In case you forgot ... Nicki Minaj STILL HATES Mariah Carey ... and moments ago, she went after the diva AGAIN ... calling her a bitter old woman with no personality.

Minaj just unloaded on Twitter, following a series of heated exchanges on "American Idol" last night.  During the show, Mariah spit a little trash talk Nicki's way ... and taunted her for never having a #1 single on the Billboard Hot 100.

050213_american_idol_launch
Nicki took some shots back at Mariah on the show -- at one point breaking out a cotton swab and telling Mariah to clean out her ears.

But moments ago, Nicki continued the war on Twitter ... telling critics to ask themselves "Why a woman SO successful at her age, is still so INSECURE, and bitter."

Minaj also made a reference to reports that "Idol" producers were recently looking to replace Mariah with former judge Jennifer Lopez:

"All dem #1s but JLo phone ringin? Lol. I guess having a personality, being a secure woman, and giving genuine critique still trumps that." So far, no response from Mariah.

Of course, Nicki and Mariah have been at each other's throats since before the season even began ... 'memba this video from last year?

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch

Gigohead

I think the feuding and cattiness killed the show. It is ugly to see that type of behavior in school, work or among family members. So when it was on live TV, people tuned out. I for one can not deal with the drama. I liked the fake fighting of Simon and Paula because you can tell they were friends. Not in this case.

Ryan

If I tweeted about my co-workers like that I would be fired. How can a 30 year old woman be SO unprofessional?!

TheHonestOne

It always takes something with gold hair, from the bus-stop to ruin something so pure!!!! American Idol must get rid of that tramp.

Beth

the show is supposed to be about talent, not Mariah or Nicki. You both need to step back, especially Nicki. You could be in the major's Nicki, if you quit looking like a clown and put a filter on your mouth. You're your own worst enemy.

Ann Bethune

The world can see that Nicki is not all their. We have alien from all over the world looking down at us.

A. Marie Thorpe

I am going to comment regarding the show......I believe that everyone should blank American Idol show....the show is rigged......the remainding girls were Amber, Candice, Angie and Kree.....Now is you looked at the show....Kree was critized about her singing but yet still she is there.....if you want to know who the winner is going to be I can predict that for you......Angie is going to win the American Idol show.....I could see it coming.....now that does not mean the the other cannot sing....Candice and Amber are very talented young women they have vocals....the high and lows...I cannot say that for the others.....but I guess the high and lows has nothing to do with the show.....it has to do with who is the favorite.

A. Marie Thorpe

I am not in the habit of trashing anyone.....But I really think that Nicki should grow up.....That spoil child attitude will get her no where.....Nicki should think how she is disgracing her country of birth "Trinidad" in broad TV....Grow up Nicki....you should be making your country proud....because at least you have been able to make it in the music industry...leave your attitude at home....have some pride and dignity for yourself......Instead of trashing Mariah you should try to improve yourself.

Zkye

Minaj has anger management issues, the woman is certifiable!

tnqueen1

I use to watch or record every show of AI. But after watching the circus of the first few audition shows, I just could not take any more of it. Miz Nikki and her rolling eyes at whoever dared to disagreed with her drove me crazy. While she might be good at her craft and her opinion might be worth listening to, the yrs of experience alone between the other 3 judges has to count for something. This diva crap might make for good ratings with the younger set but they missed the boat with this one!

MRohYEAH

i'd be really surprised if American Idol would choose to replace the ICONIC Ms. Mariah Careh rather than an uneducated and talentless Minaj... that would have been the greatest disappointment American Idol would have done.. :|

nicki minaj <3

all of your slaging of nicki alot more people would choose nicki over that any day and u can all shut up cuz non of u have got the balls to say it to her face

marlene

Please Niki has to go , She is classless.Hope she doesn't think she is staying while Mariah goes they both are going, It was a bad choice with Nicki.

peter

**** you nicki! i don't mind saying ****! you don't disrespect one of the most important singers of our generation, of your generation, you stupid bitch!

DonQuixote

Mariah shouldn't respond at all, she's not the "Jackass Whisperer".

tarheel gramma

This season really enlightened & SHOCKED me as far as the "Nicki & Mariah Show" goes..I realize I'm not up to date on what's "hip" in fashion. As far as music goes, I'm still ""