Lindsay Lohan

Safe And Sound

At Betty Ford ... For Now

5/3/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_lilo_betty_ford_getty_2
Lindsay Lohan is safely ensconced at the Betty Ford Center rehab facility in Rancho Mirage, CA ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay checked in late Thursday night ... barely dodging a looming arrest warrant.

We broke the story ... Lindsay has re-hired Shawn Holley, who then negotiated with Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White to make the deal that Betty Ford was an acceptable rehab joint.

It's ironic Lindsay is at Betty Ford -- you'll recall back in 2010 Lindsay got into an epic fight during her rehab stay with a staffer.  The police were called and civil lawsuits were filed.  It's amazing Betty Ford took her back.

We're told prosecutors will back off their promise to seek an arrest warrant today ... although they still have to get the judge to sign off on Betty Ford, but it looks like that will just be a formality.

Can Lindsay make it for 90 days?  Let's be serious.

DTD

Apparently if she cant find a dick she sucks her thumb.

janet

I'm surprised no one has tried to pull the how come I can't get the Lindsay Lohan version of justice. I did alot less and how come I have to go to jail.

Nevermind they aren't Lohan with a high price lawyer she stiffs.

FIRECROTCH RIDES AGAIN

Dear Firecrotch, just a quick note before I jet off to Antigua for a much deserved and self-paid vacation (I don't have to service anyone to pay my way). Not a rehab, a resort by the by. When you die, and you will sooner rather than later, as far as I can tell only one person on here will miss you. I won't. I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer as you have made those you have destroyed/tried to destroy suffer. I have never said this about anyone before. I hate you, I hate what you do. I will come back on here and laugh when you finally do die. I just hope you don't take an innocent life with you when you go. LLFF, I wish the same for you.

Its Nikki Bitches

She was literally telling Shawn she would sell a body party if she would take her on as a client again.

WRONG!!!!!

Lying Lindsay was telling Shawn she would kill herself...Its the way Lying Lindsay rolls

4reallikecomon

NONE OF THESE REHABS WORK...YOU GOTTA WANNA QUIT...YOU GOTTA HAVE SOME TYPE OF MOTIVATION TO WANNA QUIT...SHE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP, AND SERVE HER TIME...THATS REHAB...THEN MAYBE SHE WILL KICK HER HABIT...

Fluffy

90291, the deleted my Angel's thread. Maybe they didn't like the part about the courthouse steps at dawn? Ha ha

Truth

It's OK, nolifer haters. TMZ will have the 1001st post up later today about how LL is THISCLOSE to jail and some judge will be looking at it Monday morning. That will hold you over the weekend, suckers.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

So what do you do
That's guaranteed
Hey little girl, you broke the laws
You hustle, you deal, you steal from us all

Come on come on, love me for the money
Come on, come on listen to the money talk

Sunny

I'm still sitting in shock that Holley came back! Lindsay and/or her people must have done a super job groveling! That, or Holley truly is the only person on the face of the planet to really care about Lindsay...to come back when so much money is still owed, and the way she was dumped. Still not happy that Lindsay gets to skate by again. CA justice sucks, and if I lived there, I would be writing some folks some letters about how disappointed I was with the justice system. May not do any good, but at least they would hear that the people were unhappy with people getting away with crap simply because of who they are!

magmax

Black Dirt Sphincter Hamster X thinks it's certain Lohan will be selling body parts, so he's saving up to bid on Lindsay's anal sphincter. This will complete his collection.

janet

Oh c'mon guys, Lohan did all this for attention. Of course she was going to blame Mark Heller for everything she did.

Lohan had 45 days and all she did was party. She had no intention to look for any facility. See it's all Hellers fault.

Heller did nothing wrong. Look what he has to work with. Lohan pulled the same bullshyt on Holley.

It's never her fault and she really, really, no really, really, really no swear to god I really mean it this time. Pure bullshyt. Lohan needs to get a better lies.

Nevermind this same old bullshyt has worked for her so far. Why change it.

Lynn317

In order to persuade Shawn to return and assure that her fees would be paid ... Lindsay probably just negotiated to give her all the 270 outfits, clothes and receipts that LiLo purchased in the weeks prior to her rehab.
After all, the money Lindsay spent on her "Rehab Wardrobe" alone most likely would easily cover all of Shawn fees ... and with enough left over to pay down the national debt.

Its Nikki Bitches

All these storys coming from Lohan Inc. in hopes that Terry White wont go after her.

WE STILL HAVENT HEARD FROM TERRY WHITE OR THE JUDGE

This is all hear say by the LYING LOHANS

Truth

Magmax is one of those nolifers that posts 300 times in every LL thread. We laugh at you.

Sandy

she will never make it, I will give her a week of that