Lindsay Lohan

Safe And Sound

At Betty Ford ... For Now

5/3/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_lilo_betty_ford_getty_2
Lindsay Lohan is safely ensconced at the Betty Ford Center rehab facility in Rancho Mirage, CA ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay checked in late Thursday night ... barely dodging a looming arrest warrant.

We broke the story ... Lindsay has re-hired Shawn Holley, who then negotiated with Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White to make the deal that Betty Ford was an acceptable rehab joint.

It's ironic Lindsay is at Betty Ford -- you'll recall back in 2010 Lindsay got into an epic fight during her rehab stay with a staffer.  The police were called and civil lawsuits were filed.  It's amazing Betty Ford took her back.

We're told prosecutors will back off their promise to seek an arrest warrant today ... although they still have to get the judge to sign off on Betty Ford, but it looks like that will just be a formality.

Can Lindsay make it for 90 days?  Let's be serious.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I know most think she'll fvck up somehow at BF. I think she'll make the 90 days, especially with SCH back on board this 'runaway cray cray train wreck'. I think what will eventually do her in is the CS. Without Saunter holding her hand and gently patting her on the firecrotch saying, 'go on now, get', left to her own devices, she won't do it and hence another violation. I sure hope so, as she'll then have done the 90 days for nothing. Thats my prediction.

Gloryg7

That clapping sound you hear isnt applose its lindsey getting another slap on the wrist and sent on her little way! Ahhh the LA justice system works.....

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Why cant some people be a fanatic about someone who is worth s damn. Not a pos criminal? Says alot about them and their morals

Grandma Cracker

HA! Sounds like the newbie STEVE is trying to bash Betty Ford for when MILO makes his big move to try and move Lindsay to the place that is giving him a big payout for free publicity.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Do you hear that wimpering around the Los Angeles area? Its SCH's husband hiding under the bed, despondent. He thought he was rid of the 3, 4, and 5am phones calls in the middle of night of Blohan just wanting to chat with his wife. Poor Mr. Holley. . .

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Hows those film roles pouring in :-P

Jay

So Dina told E news that Lindsay wanted to go to rehab whether the court ordered her or not. Umm yeah ok. Dina claims Lindsay is happy there. Hmmm why do think not? Dina also claimed Lindsay is there to get introspective. Who the f*k gets sentenced to rehab because they need introspective? Michael claims he told Lindsay Seafield had plastic shower curtains and it freaked her out. Michael also says Lindsay wanted to go to Antigua or Hawaii. These people are really f*cked up.

janet

Lohan is still playing her game. She's pulled the same bullshyt for years. It's worked so far.

This is the Lohan con game. Lohan screws up all by herself. Here comes Dina Lohan and Michael Lohan blaming each other for what Lindsay did to herself.

Lindsay, Dina and Michael Lohan made alot of money off of this bullshyt.

Dina Lohan blaming Michael Lohan. Michael Lohan blaming Dina Lohan.

They separately go on every talk show, tabloids, anyone WHO WILL PAY. Lindsay and Lohans made alot of money from this bullshyt.

Dina Lohan on Dr. Phil, the interview she pushed for, made a complete fool out of herself on national TV. Dina Lohan was wasted on whatever.

Dina Lohan then tried to blame the show, it was edited for ratings and that bullshyt didn't work. Dina Lohan then wanted and pushed to go on Dr. Drew's show to explain what happened on Dr. Phil's show. Dina Lohan was turned down flat.

Lindsay Lohan pulls how Dr. Phil was a bully crap. Another joke. Got to be kidding. Didn't work.

Next... Dina Lohan was trying to push a book she's writing called a 'parent trapped'. NO TAKERS. The same time Lindsay Lohan fired Holley. Every lawyer Lohan called in L.A. was turned down flat.

Mark Heller was used set up and blamed for everything Lohan has done. Nothing new. Heller is just Lindsay, Dina and Michaels current shmuck. The blame guy. They also did that with Shawn Holley.

Right on time. Lindsay Lohan fired Shawn Holley, hired Mark Heller, knowing full well he is not qualified to practice in L.A. Lindsay Lohans knows this. This gets Lohan her stall. It worked.

Amazingly, Michael Lohan is on ROL mouthing off going nowhere. Don't know how much they pay for nothing.

This is what 6-7 years of the same old all of the Lohans bullshyt.

janet

All the hate arrows...where is any of this not true.

seamus

Is everything good in California with the wildfire? CNN says the firefighters have it under control-I hope they are accurate and everyone stays safe.

pstar

Serious question folks. Given everything Charlie Sheen has done for Lilo does Dina handle the services while her moneybaby is away?

LISA

I was wondering if there were any pics or updates on Lindsay going to Betty Ford, and naturally, I checked here first - cause you guys are better than Google when it comes to Lindsay.

I haven't read the last few pages yet, but I did see that odd post from a guy named STEVE E (saying Betty Ford kicked him out). I think he MAY be telling the truth ... or maybe he got kicked out for some other reason? Here is why:

Every time I’ve seen someone sign up just to comment, it’s been legit (one example is the 'broken penis' story). If the guy is right, and was pissed off and wanted to vent, he probably would have googled Lindsay Lohan Betty Ford – and voila! This ‘buried’ Lindsay Lohan story pops up. He did not stick around, which could mean he does not know some people gather here to 'chat.'

Betty Ford has an 800 number, so I did a star 67 and tried it. I didn't think it would work (I am in Canada) but it did, and I got through. There is NO ROOM at the inn right now, lol!

seamus

@ Hannah

Charlie paid for the funeral of a photographer who was killed covering Justin Bieber when the guy got hit by a car. He recently paid for the funeral of an Anger Management staff member who died unexpectedly and set up a scholarship fund for the woman's child. He has many acts of kindness-to many to list. Charlie reached out to Lindsay and she shafted him-I don't think he will do anymore for her unless she really changes. But heck it's his money he can spend it as he pleases.

The Big Bowowski

WTF??!! Last night I guess I took a trip to Bloland. Drank way too much but at least I had the common sense not to mix pills. I really wanted to take that trip to 39000 Bob Hope Dr. last night. A friend of mine who lives in Palm Springs called late to invite me out but I was already a done deal here at home. Too bad...I could've caught the 3am donkey show in the backlot @Betty F...All I know is that 1 day in Bloland is more than I can handle..fvck, im sore, and my stomach has the wobbles. How does she consistently do that?

StarryStarryNight

is HOhan dead yet?

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments