Chris Brown

Graffiti Scofflaw

5/4/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_chris_brown_house_tmz_articleSeems like Chris Brown has pissed off a whole new batch of neighbors, and he didn't even have to savagely beat anyone ... all he had to do is some serious tagging.

Chris' Hollywood Hills home is now bedazzled with huge graffiti murals.  Chris is a talented artist and the works have markers that make it look like he did it himself ... but we can't confirm it.

But as pretty as it is ... it ain't sitting well with Chris' neighbors, who called L.A. City Councilman Tom LaBonge, complaining it was a blight on the block.

LaBonge passed it on to L.A. City officials, and Chris was cited for having "unpermitted and excessive signage" on his property.  If he doesn't remove the murals STAT ... he'll be fined.

It could be the complaints are the proverbial nuclear fight over how a married couple squeezes a toothpaste tube.  In other words, there are deeper problems ... in this case we've learned neighbors are royally pissed off at the loud parties Chris throws at all hours of the night.  They've also had it with cars speeding up and down the street.

We reached out to Chris. So far no word back.

the_truth_hurts

Id burn the ghetto bittch out of my neighborhood if he wants to live like that let him go back to the projects

TexasKyote

That boy is still living in the ghetto and probably always will. He is a disgrace to his race.

Concerned4America

Don't they have property covenants? If they do, he could face jail time PLUS eviction from the neighborhood. It's a legal binding contract to even ENTER that neighborhood to purchase a home.

momofthree

Blobs on a wall do not equal art.

Nia

It's not considered "graffiti" if he has permission to do it. I don't see what's the big idea, especially if it's on his own house. And I'm pretty sure he DOES belong in the Suburbs, because he makes the money for it. This is really stupid. What he's doing is considered art. Just because it's different from your everyday "Rich" people art, doesn't make it any different. People saying he's ignorant... I really don't see how, it's not like he did it to piss people off, If you know Chris Brown, he's ALWAYS spray painting! And how is it Ghetto? He's not gang tagging. I'm pretty sure his art has much meaning behind it, just like any other on a piece of paper.

taz

His house looks like a freeway underpass.

LaTish

Amen CustomCalendars!!! I'm black and I'm sick of my people doing dumb things like this to only perpetuate these stereotypes. We only have ourselves to blame. That's why I had to move away from the community I lived in. It was a townhome community, really nice, and this was during the real estate boom where anyone could get a mortgage. And sad to say, a bunch of blacks moved in and they didn't take care of their properties (kept trash everywhere it looked like Sanford & Sons), their kids vandalized our community room and playground, cars speeding with loud music, dog poop everywhere it was terrible. And when you asked them to stop and tell them that their actions will only cause our property values to go down they would curse you out and tell you to mind your business. Well it was my business and its Chris Brown's neighbors business as well because it's affecting their property values. But of course Chris Brown doesn't understand anything about finances, most blacks entertainers/athletes/regular folks don't. Shoot, I got tired trying to reason with my former neighbors (you just can't reason with dumbness) and I was able to sale my home and I moved to a mostly white neighborhood and I haven't had any problems, it's so peaceful!!! Now, of course not all blacks are like this (I have to state this before I get accused of Bashing Da Black Folks) but in my observation I would say 95% of us are this way. We don't have any values anymore. And of course this can be said about all races, but I'm black and it concerns me more that my own race has become such a big disgrace. So sad. Sorry, MLK and others who sacrificed for us to have a life of excellence, your work was truly in vain. So sad.

American Pie

Leave it to him to ghetto up a place...total trash.

She's baaaack

There goes the neighborhood.

Steven

Why is it that all his defenders have to constantly repeat words like honestly, lets be real, truthfully, etc. before saying how wonderful he is. The db is a woman beating felon. Whats more pathetic to me is this is the type of behavior his fans like, e.g. it makes him money.

buzz kill

I would think if the neighbors wanted to live in a ghetto they would have moved to L.A.

buzz kill

Kind of makes one appreciate the "Beverly Hillbilly's".

KERRY J!

Saw this article. PISSES ME OFF ABOUT, These, "CRYBABY, *****, PUNK-BITCH, NEIGHBORS!!!" I THOUGHT THIS WAS, "AMERICA!!!", "FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION!!!", If these, SORRY-AZZ NEIGHBORS can't BE KOOL, AND BRAVE about Chris, Then, THE NEIGHBORS can do them, And ALL OF US A FAVOR, and, "Go kill themselves!!!" CHRIS BROWN DID'NT DO NOTHING WRONG!!!, BUT BEING HIMSELF!!!, And A KOOL NEIGHBOR!!!

I'm out!

Katz

You can take the man out of the ghetto, but can't take the ghetto out of the man.

Joseph Diehl

Look's like ****, on the wall.