Lindsay Lohan

Not a Big Cocaine Fan

But Loves Ecstasy

5/5/2013 7:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0505_lindsay_lohan_tmzLindsay Lohan claims she isn't a big drinker and has only done cocaine "maybe four or five" times ... but boy does she love herself some ecstasy.

Lohan sat down with Piers Morgan late last month for an interview that just appeared in the Daily Mail and if you believe her ... we're all crazy, because she doesn't really have a drug or alcohol problem.

Here are the highlights:

-- She got advice about controlling her drinking from Heath Ledger. He told her he had given up drinking for a full year so she took his advice. She says she has no prob giving up alcohol.

-- She hasn't taken a drug (other than her prescriptions) in a year.

-- She's not an alcoholic and can give up drinking.

-- She's taken cocaine "maybe 4 or 5 times in my life."

-- She likes ecstasy better than other drugs.

-- She does not think she needs to be in lockdown rehab for three months.

-- She thinks rehab will be good for her because it gives people time to just be by themselves.

-- She's straight.

-- She calls Dina "mum."

So we gotta ask ...

alex

I prefer tofu and hate chocolate or homemade bread. Right, Lindz?

seamus

She doesn't need rehab but freely admits to using illegal drugs. Dina's home schooling is on display yet again. One reason addicts or criminals always say they are innocent or not using is that it is never a good idea to admit to criminal activity.

What You Really Want To See

Two things more pathetic than a pathetically pathetic Lohan are 1. Piers Morgan and 2. The Uk daily Mail. Two pieces of British sh8t that need a street sweeper, stat!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

GASP! I read that a fan attacked Justin Kweerber onstage!.....I hope the didn't hurt the little fella's pee pee.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Janet, you didn't answer my question. Are you having difficulty with the 'reply' button?

jc

So whats the over/under for her boltin' out of rehab this weekend?
I figured the idea of not celebrating Cinco de Mayo would send the ol' SLAG into detox and she'd make a run for the border!!!

jayman419

Obviously she would have little trouble giving up alcohol. Xanax acts on my of the same systems in the brain, and as much as she loves those pills, she has little use for dealing with hangovers for her buzz.

seamus

Take care everyone. I am wrecked-I don't know why as I did absolutely nothing today but time for me to eat some ice cream and say good night. Not that I have a problem -I have only had ice cream 4 or 5 times. The first time I had it my mother would not let me wash my hands and they were sticky all night-so then I was afraid of ice cream for years. I just need some time for self reflection which I am going to do at the next Weight Watchers meeting-not that I need it.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Face it.............she chose rehab over jail. She has absolutely no intentions of leaving there clean.....soap or otherwise.

Really

LOSER!!!!!

delusional much LL?

disturbing what a disgusting liar this skank is.
too bad white doprah's too dumb to have taught her to be a good liar.
any real challenge to her bs remarks and lowhan would be crumbling all over herself.
just like doprah on dr.phil.
clear lowhan of every addiction she'll still be a liar as well as an a-hole.

AlwaysOnTimeB

I remember seeing a pic of Lilo with white powder puffing out of her shoes as she walked. I had to wonder if she was trying to sneak extra coke into the club. I think this girl likes any substance put in front of her.

DeeMaree

Omg. Talledega ends crazy and awesome as usual.

anonymous

Who is the worst lay ever, Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Simpson, or Tara Reid?

Lucky_130

Man, I get home from work and the poll is still only at 96%?! Red crap and the rest of the trollhans must have been busy hitting truthteller all day