Lindsay Lohan

Not a Big Cocaine Fan

But Loves Ecstasy

5/5/2013 7:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0505_lindsay_lohan_tmzLindsay Lohan claims she isn't a big drinker and has only done cocaine "maybe four or five" times ... but boy does she love herself some ecstasy.

Lohan sat down with Piers Morgan late last month for an interview that just appeared in the Daily Mail and if you believe her ... we're all crazy, because she doesn't really have a drug or alcohol problem.

Here are the highlights:

-- She got advice about controlling her drinking from Heath Ledger. He told her he had given up drinking for a full year so she took his advice. She says she has no prob giving up alcohol.

-- She hasn't taken a drug (other than her prescriptions) in a year.

-- She's not an alcoholic and can give up drinking.

-- She's taken cocaine "maybe 4 or 5 times in my life."

-- She likes ecstasy better than other drugs.

-- She does not think she needs to be in lockdown rehab for three months.

-- She thinks rehab will be good for her because it gives people time to just be by themselves.

-- She's straight.

-- She calls Dina "mum."

So we gotta ask ...

Reg

Has she escaped yet?

and by

Her worst addiction is lying. She does it every time she opens her mouth.

LISA

I just skipped to the end to see if anyone had the link to the Piers interview. I'm only on page 9 of comments, but 3 people said he did it on his show. So if anyone has the link, please share! Amazing Race finale is on, so I'll check back later. LOVE the new AVI SUZY!!

Sarah

I don't believe anything that comes out of this liars mouth we've heard it all before. This woman is a hard user of drugs anyone with common sense can see that just look at the way shes aged and shes only 26 and remember her teeth which were rotten and turning brown someone who hardly uses drugs like shes claiming would not look how she does. She looks older than her mother and shes a aged old hag with leather skin. Used coke "maybe 4 or 5 times in my life." LOOOOOOL and am the Queen of England. She probably uses even more hard stuff then coke more like Meth or Crack she looks like a hardcore Meth user. Also if she thinks she doesn't need rehab put her in jail in fact she shouldn't even be allowed a choice its obvious that the court ordered rehab treatments are not working as shes been 6 times and no improvement so lock her up. The crime she committed didn't even have anything to do with drugs or alcohol so she should of been jailed not getting pampered at some luxury "treatment" centre.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

And speaking of bicycles, and lying again, here's an oldie but goodie.

Odometer reading: 00000.1

Manimal

She lied to the cops! You can't believe a word of her interview.

Reg

Who has got the job of lobbing tennis balls over the fence for Linds I wonder?

Marvin

IM STILL ALIVE....PEARL JAM

Marvin

WtF......STFU

Marvin

CINCO DEL MAYO........TEQUILA ......haturds

DeeMaree

Even though I wouldn't presume to put myself in the H8turds club, I hope I haven't given the impression that I feel 90 days at a nice rehab is in any way fair or where Lindsay should be. She should be in JAIL. But it's seems for what ever reason that the state of Ca disagrees with this. If you are unknown with no financial resources you go to jail for illegal drug possession and use. But if you are a celebrity with connections you get to go to rehab. Any that say this latest crime had nothing to do with drugs, then why did ho-LILO get to go to rehab then? Lindsay Lohan should be in jail and the only reason she might complete this "sentence" is if she believes she will be put in jail if she leaves. I'm not sure I believe that.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

@ Reg......have you mailed me a great white yet?....I'll pay for the shipping.

Bec215

clever girl - admitting only to what is already public knowledge, linking herself to a beloved but tragic figure to generate sympathy and deflect criticism... master manipulator. She may be a mess, but dumb she is not.

Manimal

If she lied to the cops, what makes him think she's going to tell the truth now. Waste of time and energy.

Reg

Have to go out for a few hours. will check back in later.
BEHAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!! x