Patrick Schwarzenegger

BOOTED from Nightclub

'I'm Gonna Go Beat the F**k Outta the DJ'

5/6/2013 6:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050613_patrick_schwarzenegger_launch_v2
Patrick Schwarzenegger won't be back ... to The Sayers Club ... 'cause Arnold's 19-year-old son was KICKED OUT of the nightclub on Saturday and threatened to "beat the f**k out of the DJ" ... and TMZ has the footage.

Our cameras were rolling outside the club Saturday night ... when Patrick went on the rampage, bitching about the DJ to anyone who would listen.

"I'm gonna go beat the f**k out of the DJ," he told a group of friends while outside the club.

He then continued complaining to another friend, "Everyone around me wants to beat the f**k out of the DJ ... [it sounds like Patrick says 'gay boy'] ... I'll beat the f**k out of him."

"He kicks everybody out of his table, losing money for the club, losing money for the owner."

It's unclear WHY Patrick was kicked out of the club ... or even why he was allowed INSIDE the club in the first place, considering he's only 19.

But as Patrick tries to get into an SUV to leave the scene, he's DENIED by the driver -- and Patrick proceeds to condescendingly wave his hand in the driver's face. Another diva moment.

You know who WASN'T kicked out of a nightclub Saturday night? Joseph Baena.

UPDATE

9:18 AM PT
-- Patrick just tweeted "Excuse my language. I apologize" ... so he's addressed the swearing part, at least.

sulkydog

Sorry, but as a straight femaie I have to say his mannerisms are very effeminate.

Reminds me very much of my gay friends.

Me

Alcoholism clearly runs in the family.

tom p

what a punk...looks like small ***** must run in the family.

LeeInOceanside

.another one of the entitled in society Hail Patrick!1

Mokie

Such a girly man.

EastCoastChopper

All I can say is he was great in Roadhouse and Dirty Dancing...

Enlightened

TMZ, since your current obsessions are stories about gays and about rappers, I am stumped as to why you have not reported on the THIRD, that's THIRD!!!, arrest of BLACK DJ Mister Cee with a MALE PROSTITUTE. What's taking you so long, TMZ Staff? Oh, I forgot, you like to IGNORE the rampant homosexuality in the rap community.

You are more likely to find Obama at a dinner party with Rush Limbaugh than you are to find a straight black male in rap. Hell, a straight black male in AMERICA. Black males LOOOOVE themselves some dick!!! (These undercover "brothers" are such liars and deceivers --Mr. Cee is MARRIED with FOUR kids-- that I would never dignify them by caling them "man." )

Joe

Young tike doesn't look like he could beat the fxck out of himself, let alone anyone else. Back to the house you spoiled brat to suck off of your parent's teeeet.

hotandcold

You have no business being in a bar because you are underaged! Go home, junior, grow up and come back in 2 years. BTW, that picture makes you look totally wasted!!

BigTunaLV

You buried the lead.Patrick IS gay!!!

Mumra the Ever Living

First thing I do when I want to "beat the fuque" out of a DJ is to eat an ICE POP!!! Am I the only one who realized that he wanted other people to beat up the DJ for him?
It's too bad that Arnold was too busy impregnating nasty looking maids and Maria was too busy doing whatever rich, entitled white women do to raise this kid right. I guess the hired nanny's just don't do a good enough job.
He would have been better off being brought up by wolves.

Joe

Anyone else notice he kept looking out of the corner of his eye directly at the camera? I'm guessing he wanted this. He was seeking some face time for his pathetic rich unproductive life.

lovegarrison

Terminator voice " I'll be back "

nof

@ "You know who WASN'T kicked out of a nightclub Saturday night? Joseph Baena."

_________________________

...Sure, pour salt on the wound, TMZ, pour salt on the wound...

Truth

DAMN, IS REESE WITHERSPOON HIS NEW PR?? DUDE FORGOT TO ADD THE LINE "DO U KNOW WHO THE F*CK I AM??" PROLLY NOT... CUZ NO1 KNOWS WHO THE F*CK HE IS... EXCEPT TMZ ON A SLOW NEWS DAY. DUDE IS ACTING LIKE HE'S THE BASTARD SON. #TRUTH!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments