Shanna Moakler

Breastfeeding Is 'Incestual and Gross'

5/7/2013 8:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050713_shanna_moakler_launch_v2
Shanna Moakler believes her boobs are for adults only ... not babies ... telling TMZ she views the act of breastfeeding as "incestual" and "gross."

Moakler -- who has three kids -- was leaving a birthday party at the Emerson Theatre in Los Angeles when she explained, "I just look at my breasts as, like, sexual."

She added, "I'm selfish."

Still, the former beauty queen and reality star tells us she supports women who DO want to breastfeed ... but she makes it clear, she's a formula kind of a girl.

Elizabeth Alan

Skank would not know what is best for children anyway, only about whoring self and body out.

Nun ja biz

She is a moron! Yes it can be gross if the child is over a certain age but breast feeding is a very natural thing to do.

ray

She's the gross one.

dogboy

What an idiot!!!! Its proven that Breast feeding is better for your kids....and it makes them smarter

Tolliver

Shana who? Any press is good press, huh?

DetroitRocks

Seriously who is she?

MAXX LEATHAL

SHANNA MOAKLER EMAIL ME:maxx.leathal@yahoo.com AND EXPLAIN 2 ME IN FULL DETAIL WHY YOU THINK UR BREASTS ARE 4 ADULTS.THANX MAXX LEATHAL

Jennifer

Read this while pumping milk for my baby. Um, you realize that's what boobs are for, right Shanna? To feed babies? Dumb ****.

IceGypsy

Great....she can be a "formula kind of a girl" who's got kids that get sick a lot, and are allergic to peanuts and latex balloons and all sorts of other weird things...

Fred Farkel

First I would like to say that I am an avowed atheist.

Second I would like to say that a woman who has an abortion has no soul.

Third I would like to say that this dumb bimbo makes all women look like flippin' morons.

MAXX LEATHAL

SHANNA MOAKLER EMAIL ME:maxx.leathal@yahoo.com AND EXPLAIN 2 ME WHY UR BREASTS ARE 4 ADULTS. THANX MAXX LEATHAL

jules

She is a stupid idiot! She should educate herself before making stupid statements.

firebaby

she's the difference between a breeder and a mother....

Loves you

Well I breastfed my baby because it was best for him and he was hardly ever sick. I pumped for a year because I worked. That's why you produce milk as a mother, moron. Not that I have anything wrong against people who use formula because breast feeding is hard. It also forms a better bond when you breastfeed. Something so sweet about a baby getting its nutrients straight from mom. Makes sense that she only wants men to see her boobs that are probably full of silicone anyway

HfromDublin

I get Breast-feeding isn't for everybody, but if she thinks breastfeeding is incestual then surely there's something wrong in her head, no?