« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lance Bass to Jason Collins

Welcome

to the Club!

5/11/2013 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051113_collins_bass_launchJason Collins is not currently the member of any NBA team, but he's part of a different club of sorts these days ... and membership gets you a congratulatory handshake from Lance Bass

We spotted Collins and Bass outside Boa in West Hollywood Friday night. Collins was there with his twin brother Jarron and Bass was there with a group of buds. Our photog asked Jason about his dating life ... but the bballer prefers to keep his personal life close to the vest.

It's interesting -- some people who come out want everyone to know everything about their romantic life -- but it's not the same for everyone.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

msteve

I'm glad he can live his life on his terms but this didn't take courage. He knew nothing negative would come out of this. I would rather judge his playing skills and as a player he sucks. Live your life dude and be happy but don't use your sexuality to go "hollywood" or get another NBA contract or for sponsorships. That sets the progress back.

Nun ja biz

If he wanted to keep his personal life private then why did he do this front page story for SI?

Give me a break!

Its nice to see that he is getting the support he deserves. What he did was brave, and ground breaking and hopefully everyone can just move on and see his as a ball player, not "The gay" ballplayer.

PictureUp

so 2 gay has-beens meet up for a photo op...wheres the news?

IwuvTMZ

And half the staff at TMZ.

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

Shut up. Your sexual preference is none of our business and we don't want to hear about it. So, shut up and have some shame. Do you want to hear that we like big hooters and big booties? Don't think so. Go tell yo mama. Even she don't care. Shut up your big mouth. What a disgrace, gay or straight, to brag about one's sexuality. How would you like your teenage daughter to run her mouth about the boy she loves?

capt'n crunch

Gay sex is gross

thedash

This would be real news if he were say a current team in the playoffs. But of course, he'd have to get permission to release the story during the playoffs. Like other athletes, he made this known after his career was over. So ur gay. Believe me when I say that's never a secret to your close friends and family. They just know, whether you fess up to it or not.

I'm not talking DL and creepers; I'm talking all out gay. I hear he's only into white guys too.

NOT ELMO

Lance Bass to Jason Collins
Welcome
to the Club!.........................Now Bend Over For An Interracial Love Making Session.......BACK IT UP LIKE A TONKA TRUCK...............LOL

NOT ELMO

i rather nail ana mancini...

lcmb

I really don't want to know about the initiation ritual in belonging to that club.

shannon

All of the people in here obsessed with gay sex need to take a good look at themselves. I think it is so strange how when someone comes out, all bigots do is complain how you do not want someones sex life shoved in your face, yet you are all the first to let your imagination give you detailed fantasies about what is going on in someones bedroom. He said he was gay, he did not talk about his sex life.
When I tell people I am married nobody freaks out and tells me to keep my sexual activity to myself. What if the difference?

NOT ELMO

Bieber, SeaCrest and Ricky Martin are missing for that Same-Sex-Reunion...

BabyBubba

There is nothing wrong with transitioning from making a lay up with a basketball to laying down with a pair of balls.

heffernant

All you people who say its wrong are so closed minded and retarded....get over yourselves ....if he wants to suck dick then its not your place to say yes or Bo...when u are God you can then judge people until then let it go

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments