Jeff Ross

Lindsay Lohan REFUSES

To Be Roasted

5/15/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051413_jeff_ross_splash_primary
We should have known by Lindsay Lohan's SNL performance that she has no sense of humor ... but this really takes the cake -- celebrity roastmaster Jeff Ross says Lindsay REFUSES to participate in this year's Comedy Central Roast.

It would've been a great idea to let comics poke fun at her fresh out of rehab ... because if there's anything we can learn from Alec Baldwin, it's that comedy can defuse almost any kind of negative publicity.

Alas, Jeff Ross says Lindsay turned down his offer ... but there are plenty of other people to choose from. Watch the clip.

Sapphiegirl

IF THE TRUTH HURTS LINDSEY! WAAAAAAAYYYYYY bigger stars with checkered pasts have been roasted....AND ENJOYED IT. I wouldn't watch any roast of Lilidiot anyway

rehabluvsme

Seemingly endless amount of material to work with. What comic wouldn't want to roast her?

Reg

I wonder what "Roasted Lindsay " tastes like? Just asking.

Fluffy

Angel 1

Jodi

Everyday is a roast of Lindsey Lohan. Don't you watch TMZ?

Reg

They should remake The Munsters or The Addams Family , with the Lohans.

Reg

I do not think that my sunday roast will ever be the same again.!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

WHO would show up to roast Blohan? Meryl, Jane, Tina? I don't think so! For real, WHO?

Reg

FFS, They should just throw her on the (Funeral Pyre) as they do in India.

Reg

Duck l' Orange , anyone???
Quack.

Reg

Dearest H8TURDS, can anyone give me a valid reason as to why I am awake at 3.am .??? Enablers need not apply.

Reg

See that there is a sad lonely hate checker awake? loser cannot contribute to the conversation, but has to just tap on its keyboard. hey freak why do not you join me in a bit of culture and watch BBC World news as we speak?

Serpent of Sandoz

Oh look. The weekday mommy / granny brigade is here! How adorable. Go grannies! (Commence ad hominem attacks, profanity and painfully strained condescension in 5... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1....)

Reg

Seriously Who says Mommy?

Serpent of Sandoz

Grandmother? Check. Profanity in response to my last post within minutes? Check. Ad hominem attacks in response to my latest post within minutes? Check. Dreary condescension in response to my latest post within minutes? Check. Shall we see if this works a second time? (Commence ad hominem attacks, profanity and painfully strained condescension in 5... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1....)