Ja Rule

I'm Real ... HUUUUGE!

5/16/2013 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0515-ja-rule-instagram
Apparently Ja Rule smuggled a couple of guns out of prison ... 'cause the dude is YOKED!!!!

The rapper just posted a photo to his Instagram page ... showing off the jacked physique he built while serving out his 2-year sentence in a NY prison for attempted illegal gun possession and tax evasion.

The 37-year-old rapper was obviously hittin' the weights during his time in the big house ... and clearly the hard work paid off ...

Unlike some other prisoners we know ...

0516-oj-simpson-fat-getty

Six Million Dollar Man

This guy looks like a loser with those horrible tats. He looks horrible! Go or the natural clean look, not the gang member tattoo look, it's much better, especially wen they are horrible tattoos, it's lie the bathroom graffiti at Venice Beach.

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

Ja Rule has no talent. Watch him live and you will see. Look at what he did to get himself locked up. Proves he has no brains, too.

RoadRig

still 5' 4" tho, lol!

laffnbear

I guess reading and educating himself were beyond him.

Kenny

Hahaha!! TMZ really cracked me up with that OJ reference at the end. That's a classic in my book!!!

Joey

I can't even begin to express the joy I feel at my hard earned tax dollars being able to pay for these guys gym memberships..

Jet hero

Such ignorance!

GBR

Someone give this monkey a banana

Hypnautica

It seems like a lot of black celebrities do time for their crimes where as people like Linsay Lohan and others get off for everything that they do. Maybe it's just me!?! I actually laugh at California's judicial system it's such a joke.

Queencityman

Fact is O J has money. In prison the lucky ones have access to large amounts of cash, therefore giving them the option to skip the very limited daily slop. They don't get much to eat so the inmates who eat the slop almost NEVER GAIN WEIGHT. They are however able to put on muscle mass due to the high protein slop served at the prison system but they have to work out all the time to achieve results. In OJ case, he has cash on hand to eat from the vending machine which is mostly junk food like sweets, chips, burgers, fried chicken, pies etc. From what I heard, anybody who has access to unlimited or regular funds would never choose to eat prison food. O J got fat because I'm sure he could afford not to eat the prison food. So I really don't know if that is bad or good. If any of us was in prison and could afford to avoid that daily slop, we'd probably be fat in 5 years too!

UNLEVINED HARVEY

he will go back soon enough

KAIS EL LANDLORD

welcome home ja rule I respect the fact that you got caught with guns these ignorant people don't understand the lifestyle that comes with hip hop culture once they hear you making money all the leaches come out and expect to get something or take something I see you stepped your weight up in one of your comments it say's all have to do is go to prison for 2yrs and you get like that if they only knew that they have to have props just to be able to live in there most of the comments that you have dissing you are from racist and non educated people I know you were training hard while being in there and it only means that you were living good with no stress tell nore que pasa kais 162 bronx west side high bridge

RoadRig

cool, all he needs now is a hit song since his last one was in the 90's.... also, wonder where did he got all the protein to bulk up when he's in prison without a local GNC??? :p

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3