'It's Always Sunny' Actress

My Ass Is UNREAL

5/16/2013 10:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051613_marianne_gavelo_splash_primary

Mariann Gavelo has a huge ass. We're talking Kim Kardashian style HUUUUUUUGEEE ... and it was all out on display at a party in Hollywood last night.

Gavelo -- who appeared on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" (the "Thunder Gun" episode) and in Will Ferrell's "Casa de Mi Padre" -- hit up the Maxim Hot 100 party with her badonk in tow.

Besides her dumper, Gavelo's a pretty petite chick, so we gotta ass -- is there ANY CHANCE that butt is real???

Discuss.

0516_mariann_sunny

Tony Chliek

An ass that big is gross. Can you imagine how huge it will be when she's an old lady? YUCK!!!!

giggles

I bet a lot of yu ppl commenting saying its fake wouldn't kno a real butt from a fake one n those girls sayin she looks disgusting I bet its jus to compensate for yur low self esteems. Losers... I say wether its real or fake the girl is beautiful. With a perfect body. Dnt be mad cuz yu ain't her or ****in her.

sam

That is a really badly done butt job.

THAT CHICK MARI

There's NO WAY that thing is real. It doesn't even move, for God's sake lmao! Because she's not so attractive, she stoops this low FACT

CHARLIE

SHE IS THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMAN I VE EVER SEEN. HER FACE, SMALL WAIST AND BIG HIPS AND ASS, MAKES ME SOOO HORNY. SHE LOOKS LIKE A LATINA BARBIE

LISA

It's definitely a really bad implant. I googled her - clicked on images, and it's the same in every pic. I just don't understand why women do things like that to their body. She is such a beautiful girl - she didn't need to mess with what she was born with.

Mel harrison

If you've seen one you've seen them all. A big booty is nothing new under the sun.

Jennifer

No way that shelf is real! Skinny chicks don't grow funny looking square box butts. I've only seen tranny's with rear ends like that!

Diane

More like DEFORMED!

ASH LEE

these fake asses look like diapers filled with caacaa!

Mz. Santiago

sorry to inform you guys but the booty is fake-- hey if I had the money I would buy me an ass like that

aming

That looks really silly and NOT normal at all...wtf Does she have NO friends or family to tell her?

Luz

Sad! That a so called actress has to make reference to her big a.ss to draw attention.

Luz