MIchael Jackson/Wade Robson

You Be the Judge

5/18/2013 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0517-wade-robson-michael-jacksonWade Robson now insists Michael Jackson molested him, although lots of people think he's lying through his teeth.  So we gotta ask ...

Wade Robson

• Truthful
  • Big fat liar

Michael Jackson -- pedophile?

Wade should have his day in court

Repressed memory

• Whitney
`

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

IwuvTMZ

Money grabber.

Phishie from Philly

The year 2090 MJ will still make headlines. What the fart!
Phishie from Philly

just because

my dad was there taking me pee n mj say me n all of a sudden had to pee too his bodyguard locked us in

just because

saw me pee

just because

was nuts

just because

had to of been 1989

mjjbeliever

it's not up to us to judge remember to "never judge a market without ike two moons in his MOCASIN MJ" you did it to MJ in 2005 I was innocent enough for me that I prefer coire Mike Wade wants to earn money without doing anything that works as we see it after Mike (Mike) trust him fat ec's the remrciment I am disgusted with such a behavior

Daniel Taylor

I cant believe you people...Micheal paid off three families not to testify against him and you are saying he is not a pedo.......really? Really?

What I Think

What a girly man MJ was.

spectator72

One thing for sure no one was as strange as Michael Jackson .

spectator72

In the course of history some lies can be covered up and hidden .A good team of Attorney's and Historians can prove to a hand picked jury Ben Franklin never lived in Philadelphia before some people will admit Michael Jackson was a pedophile

moxie

What a world-class pedophile.

Jellybean

Look, I don't know for a fact if MJ was a pedophile or not. What I do know is that if Wade were doing this for justice, he would have told the truth on the stand in '05. That he's doing this 4 years after MJ's death when he can't defend himself tells me this is all about $$$$$$$$$$.

Franc

Elvis and Whitney were just junkies who didn't hurt anyone. Jackson is a pee wee who has ruined the lives of countless little boys. BIG DIF.

MarinaneS

People like Robson have a huge love of money and envy of the successful and talented people.

Americans believe in the headlines in the media, reality shows, and lies Robson.

It is worth paying attention to the fact that it is in the U.S. there slander without evidence and extortion without punishment.

Many talented people in the U.S. are victims of scams and it becomes the norm when citizens believe the lies and even support it in every way, but not the truth.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments