Lisa Vanderpump's Hubby

PULLED OVER

Can We Blame the Valet??

5/19/2013 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0517_vanderpump_articleLisa Vanderpump's hubby Ken escaped the long arm of the law this week -- when he was pulled over by a cop in West Hollywood ... for something that probably WASN'T EVEN HIS FAULT!!!

Here's the deal -- sources tell us an eagle-eyed cop spotted Ken's fancy Bentley cruising down Santa Monica Blvd. at nighttime WITHOUT his headlights on.

But here's the rub ... we're told Ken had just picked up Lisa from their restaurant SUR ... and we're guessing that's where things went wrong.

WHY? Because he probably left the car with the valet ... and sometimes valets TURN OFF YOUR HEADLIGHTS (even if they're set to automatic) ... and it drives us frickin' CRAZY!!!!

Anywho ... Ken didn't get in trouble for the headlight issue, the cop let him drive off without a ticket.

We can't confirm the valet thing either ... but c'mon, you KNOW it's happened to you.

0426_cop_encounters_footer

Raine

I park my own dam car and walk like the rest of the normal peeps do.

Mike44090

Maybe it's happened to the rich and famous Harvey Levin and the rest of the TMZ staff, but it's never happened to me. I don't have to get out of my car and have a valet park it since I can barely afford to drive it to the drive thru to get my dinner :0)

Forker

he can make billions of dollars but he don't even know he driving with his lights off, You gotta love it !

MysticalFlute

So what? Check to make sure your damn headlights are on!

MORON!!!!

Annie

Yep, that sounds like a rich persons problem.

Fred Farkel

Yeah. Everything is fine until they smell alcohol.

Lory

of course they didn't get a ticket they r famous! I in d other hand got a ticket for forgetting to turn my lights and I was still in d parking lot of a restaurant!! $175. down d drain!!!! Sooo not right!!!

Turtle

Lazy Rich people

oink

What ? the fool can't see in the dark that his lights are off LOL

Buckaroobonzai

Earth to TMZ.... most of your viewers can't afford cars with automatic lights.... idiots!

Pompano Ann

Their little dog Giggy was driving? Or he was changing the dogs clothes like he does on the show?

Lauri

Can't relate to automatic lights and valet service but I HAVE forgotten to turn on my lights because I was coming from a brightly-lit parking garage. Figured it out eventually but if a cop had been right in front of the building I could have gotten caught.

Nostradamus

I hate valet, don't like strangers driving my car.

Ricardo Marquez

Of course the Valet turns the the lights off. otherwise cry babies like the writer of this article will bitch if the battery is dead. Is the driver and the passenger blind and can't tell if the lights are on

jason

I'm sure the majority of the people who view this page have never even used valet parking. You fail TMZ

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments