« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

OJ Simpson

I'm Going On Tour!

(If I Get Out Of Jail)

5/19/2013 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0519-oj-simpson-tmz
OJ Simpson i
s already planning life after jail -- despite the fact that his conviction has yet to be overturned -- and priority numero uno: a massive college speaking tour to line his pockets.

Simpson is gunning for a retrial in his 2007 armed robbery case, for which he's currently serving out a 33-year-sentence. If a new trial happens, and his conviction is overturned, Simpson's time behind bars could be drastically reduced.

With high hopes of getting out soon, Simpson reportedly told a source close to The NY Post that he plans to go on a nationwide college tour to make some cold, hard cash speaking about the Nicole Brown murder case.

OJ told the source, “I'm excited. I mean, they teach the 'Trial of the Century' in school, so who better to talk about it than me?”

According to the report, Simpson could make up to $1,000 per speech.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

LittleBIt

You have a better chance of seeing God if you think ANY college kid or anyone else would pay to hear a pathetic man like you speak on anything.
PS: You are NOT gonna be getting a new trial and you are NOT getting out of jail you a**hole.
We are all happy with you rotting in a Nevada prison. Ahhhhh . . . . . life is good! LMAO

JW

If you paid me $1000, I wouldn't spend five minutes in the presence of OJ Simpson.

smorbie

Good. The Goldmans' could use the money.

msmoeliss

On tour doing what, murdering white women?

tgrfan42069

murdered the woman then tries to profit off of it.he is nothing but a ****ing liar i hope the judge sees through his lies and keeps him locked away.blaming the lawyer for him rolling into someones hotel room with armed men and robbing the guy.

Grandma Cracker

OMG, lay off the jailhouse pruno OJ, you are frying your brains and sense of reality.

KARMA K

If OJ does make any money, Ron Goldmans dad will just take it, because he still owes like 30 million to that family from that civil suit!

Dom The Mover

get used to prison food, be a long time b4 you sleep in a hotel 6, and go on tour, fool!

mr.howell

Please lord!..don't let this A$$hole out of jail EVER!..everybody should 'pray' to make sure he never gets out!.

Deborah

What happened to devoting his life to looking for Ron and Nicole's killer? He is such a lying POS. I am so over OJ and his BS. Whose with me on this??????

Toilethead

What makes that murdering douchebag think anyone wants to hear him speak?

KartrashianKow

Oh PLEASE! TMZ is acting like OJ needs the money. OJ has a HUGE retirement fund that cant be touched-not even by the Goldmans! Any money he stands to make would go to pay the Goldman civil lawsuit.

b

I'm not a fan or even like OJ I think he's a murder with all that he shouldn't be in jail it sounds too much like a setup 2 wrongs don't make a right

T.C. Mits

Maybe this pos should start his "tour", by speaking at battered womens shelters.. FREE OF CHARGE!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Please come to my town. There is something special I want to give you, and it has to be done in person (I don't think you're going to like it!).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments