Tanning Mom Music Video

Quite Possibly

the Worst Video Ever

5/19/2013 10:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051913_tan_mom_launch

If you've never seen the Verne Troyer sex tape, then you are about to watch the worst thing ever recorded ... Tanning Mom's music video.

As TMZ first reported, Patricia Krentcil inexplicably decided to record a pop song entitled "It's Tan Mom" ... figuring if Octomom did it, so could she.

Now TMZ has gotten our hands on the music video for the song ... and it's an absolute nightmare.

If you don't go blind in the first minute, be sure to watch around 2:00 mark ... when Krentcil just completely gives up on trying to sing along with the track.

It's so bad, it's amazing.

ilovegossip

Wow, what is she on??? Just sad...

sue

She is trying to stretch it out to 15 and 1/2 minutes of fame!! Poor lady....she needs a job or a hobby...sad..

GJ

I CAN'T DECIDE WHAT WAS WORSE. TAN MOMS VIDEO OR KAYNE WEST PERFORMANCE ON SNL. I GUESS THEY ARE BOTH HAVE ABOUT THE SAME TALENT

D-INCARNATION

That was as bad as she was drunk ,and those two custard bums aren't fooling anyone.......

Ellie G

Now that is some seriously disturbing crap.

TheEric

She needs some dental work, BITCH

DeeMaree

I don't understand. Does this woman have a husband? We know she has a daughter--poor baby. I just don't understand. The only explanation is some people will do ANYTHING to be known. The CRAVING of CELEBRITY throws common sense, morality, and being a good person out the window. We have seen it over and over. In this case, the package is particularly unappealing. I normally laugh at such bs but something about tanned mom makes me uncomfortable; have to wonder if a mental condition is being exploited here.

Christy

What the hell did I just watch??

snowboardchick

Seriously, what is wrong with her and what is wrong with the people who actuall spent money and made this video?

jay26mc

Damnit now its stuck in my head!

Chris

Someone married this woman and had kids with her! the husband linda looks normal!!

jules

I think you mean the best video ever! That was soooo funny! She's obviously making fun of herself. I just got a kick out of it and I think that's what she's aiming for! Go tan mom!!!! haha

Panda

The wicked witch from the west bought a video camera and learned how to use the internet!

h2smommy0102

OH.MY.GOSH!!! This is just wrong!! Are those back up dancers her sons??

Greygoose125