Justin Bieber

Let's Party!!

Just Sign Here, Please

5/22/2013 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

052213_tv_bieber_launch
Justin Bieber wants to party with you as soon as you sign a contract to ensure you never, ever say a word about partying with him -- because silence may be golden, but talking could cost you millions!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

James R. - Los Angeles

I'll sign a contract that he never existed if he would just return to Canada and live in obscurity.

Phil

Are these contracts legally binding ?

WinterIsComing

I hope someone signs one of those "contracts" and posts pictures all over the interwebs. There's no way those contracts can be legally binding if there are photographs of illegal activities. Other than girls what else would he be trying to hide.

NOT ELMO

Bieber
Let's Party!!
Just Sign Here, Please...................My father wants to nail beiber hard doggy style....

cobrazombie

Sure, I'll sign it "Seymour Butts".

billybob

I would like to invite him to my Bieber Beat Up Party in my garden...

DahhTroll

He has lost touch with reality. Hes looking to smoke dope and rink beer with random people.
His Grandparents got his career started and helped support him when he was poor.
NOw he acts like they don't exzist.
They live in poverty and strggule everyday and he refues to vist them or help themout.
That shows what a bad person he has turned into.
Fame runied that ugly bratt. no excusex for not taking care of his grandparnets. what a jerk.
I wouldn't party with him if you paid me.

sherilynne

he's disgusting

Laura

He's such an idiot--now his neighbors, the police and people smart enough to turn down the invite, will be watching, just waiting to pounce on his party!

ivan

He can't even have parties without being criticized? Anyway there is nothing criminal or sinister about that do***ent which is designed by a lawyer to prevent unfair lawsuits against Bieber for stupidity on the part of guests. Other celebrities have such confidentiality agreements, why not him? Of course gossip sites that want dirt on him will be disappointed.

EL BOOGIE

Why didn't TMZ publish the story about Justin Bieber getting sued for 10 million dollars for song jackin?

borderpatrolman2013

Could luck collecting 5 million from me, lol. Arrogant little beaver.

Kaymay

He has got to be the fastest upcoming punks I have seen. He used to be so innocent and sweet and now he's just plain arrogant. He's not worth a dollar in my book. Go back to Canada and stay there.

O' and take your stupid sunglasses that are ten times the size of your face with you!!!!

Patti

PLEASE don't send him back to Canada! We don't want him either. Hopefully parents of these little teens will smarten up and not buy the tickets for his shows.

Mr.Mackey

I would get him so ****ed up , He would lose that gay ass haircut and fake tattoos. I wouldnt have to say anything, you could tell by looking at his cheesy ass that he was partying with Mr. Mackie

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments