Kim Kardashian

My Baby Shower Invite

Is Better Than Yours

5/22/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521-kim-kardashian-invite-tmz
Just how over the top were Kim Kardashian's music-box baby shower invitations? Really, really, really over the top -- and TMZ has the first photo proof.

The invite to Kim K's June 2nd bash -- sent to a guest close to Kanye West -- arrived as a fully functional music box, complete with a spinning ballerina ... dancing to a lullaby version of Kanye's "Hey Mama."

Not only is the invite playing the baby daddy's tune, but the ballerina bears a striking resemblance to Kim herself -- just in case anyone forgets who this party is REALLY celebrating.

According to the invites, Kris Jenner, Shelli Azoff (wife of uber-manager Irving Azoff), Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are hosting the party. Recommended attire ... garden chic. We think that's rich people speak for casual.

Now here's the "Hey Mama" lullaby -- listen and pretend like you were invited.

ladydiinpa

As a rule I do not make fun of pregnant women; but Kim is delusional on how she looks squeezed in regular clothes ; so I can't wait to see the pictures of what she wears; she could make a liar outta me and wear something appropriate for a pregnant woman but I doubt it; the the laughs begin!!

StarryStarryNight

it goes against etiquette for family to give showers.

oh wait...kartrashians and etiquette. two words that should never be together.

Marilyn

Yea!
The hos won't accept gifts for themselves & OJ is looking for the real murderer!

barnyardhumor

Where was the story about Nikki Sixx calling out Kimmy on Twitter -as most celebrities were offering thoughts, prayers and aid during the OK tornado Kimmy was plugging her bronzer on Twitter. Vile woman.. Everything always so positive on this tramp on TMZ

LISA

KAYQ read my mind. I was also wondering why there would be a baby shower. Are all the guests going to show up with a receipt of their donation to the children’s hospital instead of a gift? I figured she would have a shower-like party after the baby is born?

How tacky was it of Kris J to send an invite to TMZ/Mike Walters? I bet it will be the new star piece in his creepy shrine of Kimmy. And I DO wish I had an invite – my version of garden chic would be overalls, a veggie print shirt, a straw hat and a hoe. I can't believe how much this family annoys me.

kindamara

Why does she even need a baby shower. She's wealthy and doesn't need gifts from her other wealthy friends. Maybe they should donate to bona fide charities, not their personal charities.

Jamey Hunter

Another day, another story on these freaks

jenny

hahahaha @pretend like you are invited hahaha

Culturecrush

Since the -Dashians love giving back, perhaps they could collect cash donations and baby necessities for the survivors of Moore Oklahoma's devastating tornado? Can't get ahold of them...Please call and donate to The Red Cross. Thanks and God Bless!

Norma Desomd

How tacky! So, no she is going to fly back from Paris, legs and feet swollen ten times their size, once again endangering this kid. SHM.

john

Should have been a pig rotating on a rotisserie.

Stupidposts

And her mother has her hand in this as well. her mother does not let her over 18 year old daughter do anything without having some hand in it. She probably was there at the conception as well.

Joan K

KMZ you wonder why most of the planet cannot stand these dirt bags.

Stupidposts

Will she divorce the baby after 72 days as well?I doubt that she will have very much to do with the kids childhood except for photo ops every chance they can get. The real person bringing up that child will probably be a nanny of some kind.

dee

This chick hasn't sat down for a minute. If that baby comes out with some sort if condition (I really truly hope not), Kim better not try to blame paparazzi, media and the Public. If she cared so much, she'd stay inside. She's rich. Rich people have movie theaters and everything else they need to not leave the house. No excuse, Kim and no blame on anyone but yourself.