Kim Kardashian

My Baby Shower Invite

Is Better Than Yours

5/22/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521-kim-kardashian-invite-tmz
Just how over the top were Kim Kardashian's music-box baby shower invitations? Really, really, really over the top -- and TMZ has the first photo proof.

The invite to Kim K's June 2nd bash -- sent to a guest close to Kanye West -- arrived as a fully functional music box, complete with a spinning ballerina ... dancing to a lullaby version of Kanye's "Hey Mama."

Not only is the invite playing the baby daddy's tune, but the ballerina bears a striking resemblance to Kim herself -- just in case anyone forgets who this party is REALLY celebrating.

According to the invites, Kris Jenner, Shelli Azoff (wife of uber-manager Irving Azoff), Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are hosting the party. Recommended attire ... garden chic. We think that's rich people speak for casual.

Now here's the "Hey Mama" lullaby -- listen and pretend like you were invited.

tracker

so much for kanye's statement...there will be no showers or baby gifts...we don't need it ..give a gift to a charity instead...lol

TJ

TMZ," Kardashian Krumbs", as usual. Where are the current photos? Daily Mail has the recent photos, news, activities etc.. All TMZ can produce is a baby shower invitation. So Lame-

Red-in-Phoenix

Does this mean the baby is a girl?

brade33

Should be a Holstein with a calf holding hands with a Rottweiler.

brade33

Should be a Holstein with a calf holding hands with a Rottweiler.

2idiots

Aren't baby showers typically organized by close FRIENDS of the mother-to-be? I guess Kim has NO ONE besides her family.

Firefly

Ok, each one of those music boxes cost about $30.00 dollars apiece. And you know the Kraptrashians will have to have a grand affair for their little (?) Kimmykakes and bun in the oven (Hmmmm, sounds like something is always cooking in that house). So lets say they hire 100 people to show up as guests, and each get a music box that comes to a total of $3,000.00. Now add the cost of printing up those special invites and now you are talking double the amount and that is just for the invites. These invites are mostly for people who were hired and have to show up anyway. They don't have friends, they have bought and paid for actors. So it's all for show. Maybe Konya can con some of his friends to show...........Hmmmm maybe not...........@#$$%^%# what the fck Kanye, now why'd you go and ask us to do some motherfckn thing like that. Are you crazy???????? damn mothrfcker!

Laura

I don't listen to Kanye's music ever, so I'll pass. After all the expensive wedding presents were for nothing, I'm surprised they are asking for gifts again.

TJ

On the show, Kris Jenner proclaims "We're having a baby". Funny, I thought Kim & Kanye were the ones having a baby?

katela

Garden chic! Hilarious. Chic attached to this tacky in the extreme invitation. This gets better and better.
Tick Tock Tick Tock.

Crackhead

Kim Kardashian should be legally required to add the following statement to verbally and in writing whenever her name appears in public:

I am only famous because I had sex with some D-list singer and he sold the tape. If it were not for that, I would be burning through the last of my inheritance now and looking for a wealthy husband to support me for the rest of my life. I am a success because of my vagina.

anonymous

I like ballerinas, but this is fugly.

Firefly

Excuuuuuse me but where on the invitation does it say:
`
No Gifts Please!
In lieu of gifts send money to the Red Cross.
`
I see nothing of the sort, do you?

Caleigh

Garden chic?/ All these people wear is black or white "Honoring Kim Kardashian" HONORING??? for what getting pregnant so her moms show will have a story line? isn't it a baby shower?

KIMSTOP!!

OctoMom is actually cuter than Kim these days. Join me on the facebook page "I Hate the Kardashians"....you don't have to read the crap KMZ writes about this pig.