Foxy Brown

I Never Said Jay-Z

Was a 'Tranny Chaser'

5/23/2013 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0522_foxy_jayz_01
Foxy Brown is FURIOUS over reports she trashed Jay-Z ... telling TMZ she NEVER referred to Hova as a gonorrhea-infected "tranny chaser" ... and now she's threatening to sue.

Brown is referencing reports which say Foxy recently went to a baby shower and started dishing about Jay-Z's sex life to one of the guests -- saying he secretly engages in gay sex ... and that she lost her virginity to him when she was 15 and he was 27.

There's more ... including allegations of a robbery, sex tape and STDs.

But Foxy says the report is complete BS, telling TMZ ... "The atrociousness of this story sickened me to my stomach. Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney."

Foxy says, "In all my years in the music industry, these are the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations I've ever experienced. This fictitious story ... with NO audio, visual or written interview, clearly was concocted with malicious intent."

"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team."

She continues, "Beyonce, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me ... I will NOT let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation."

"This disrespect will NOT be tolerated."

Toilethead

She may not have said it, but it's true.

anazita

Jay-Z is in the closet. P. Diddy is the same age as Jay-Z and his son is already in college. All these rappers/hip hop artists already had children when they were in their 20s... Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 Cent, etc... Meanwhile Jay-Z became a father for the first time at 42.... Hmmmm. Very strange. Beyonce is a beard.... BTW, isn't it weird Kanye West is becoming a father for the first time at 36? Hmmm. Another one in the closet. KK is another beard.

Killmonokill

Even if its all not true there is a grain of truth behind all tabloids.. It all makes sense why him and kanye are so close..

Wrestlingmark00

I heard rumors back in 2000

happypat35

Someone helped her to write that letter. I've never known her to be so articulate.

August

Well, there you have it; right from the Horse-Face's mouth...IT'S TRUE!

Jeems

Jay-Z likes the Pee Pee. Shocker. Of course this is true and little Foxy just lost her career. Don't back track Foxy. You can't un-ring the bell. Preach Foxy preach!

spectator72

Better start telling people the wife is pregnant so people won't get the wrong idea

lovegarrison

Jay Z Gay? Bull****! Rappers dont do weiners. Foxy or her team just want some much needed publicity. This is a story the enquirer would report.

Master P

5 Dollar to anybody who presents viable proof that african americans are anything other than pets.

kimlarc

Foxy WHO????????.... thank you

August

Kanye is a SIZE QUEEN....

devon

a lot of black men are part of the DL lifestyle

Enlightened

It is easier to find sane and rational Al Qaeda member than it is to find a straight rapper or hip hopper. Easy E died of AIDS. Lil Wayne and Birdman girate against each other and exchange OPEN-MOUTHED kisses in public. Kanye has been LIVING with his boyfriend Riccardo Tisci for the entirely of his "girl-friend's" pregnancy" Kanye cruised Cassius Clay in a man's clothing store. The 19-year-old immediately dropped out of Yale and MOVED IN with Kanye to work as his "stylist." (Kanyetta likes white meat.) Diddy cruised Fonzworth in an Atlanta men's clothing store and IMMEDIATELY moved him into his NY apartment to work as his "butler". By immediately, I mean he had him quit his job and join him on his private jet the day AFTER he met him. Jayne Z LIVED with football player Larry Johnson and the two bought a house together before Johnson started running his mouthso much that Z was forced to marry Beyaki to try to appear straight. These are not men. They are butt pirates who think spewing profanity and fathering a kid will keep the world from knowing they love penis. Everyone over the age of 40 Z's old Brooklyn neighborhood knows he has ALWAYS been into men.

Chip

GOOD, I hope she does Sue MTO Posts whatever the **** they want with no facts to back up the story. Maybe this Will get you guys (TMZ) to stop featuring their page at the bottom of your page

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments