Foxy Brown

I Never Said Jay-Z

Was a 'Tranny Chaser'

5/23/2013 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0522_foxy_jayz_01
Foxy Brown is FURIOUS over reports she trashed Jay-Z ... telling TMZ she NEVER referred to Hova as a gonorrhea-infected "tranny chaser" ... and now she's threatening to sue.

Brown is referencing reports which say Foxy recently went to a baby shower and started dishing about Jay-Z's sex life to one of the guests -- saying he secretly engages in gay sex ... and that she lost her virginity to him when she was 15 and he was 27.

There's more ... including allegations of a robbery, sex tape and STDs.

But Foxy says the report is complete BS, telling TMZ ... "The atrociousness of this story sickened me to my stomach. Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney."

Foxy says, "In all my years in the music industry, these are the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations I've ever experienced. This fictitious story ... with NO audio, visual or written interview, clearly was concocted with malicious intent."

"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team."

She continues, "Beyonce, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me ... I will NOT let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation."

"This disrespect will NOT be tolerated."

It me.....from Vegas

Great another sex tape....

Chica

Isnt Jay Z only 5 years older than Foxy Brown? How can she be 15 and he 27 when she lost her virginity? Dumb story

Adrian Sloan

So the rumor goes that Kanye is gay and that he only seems to be happy when Jay-Z is around... o_O Mmmm I wonder.

News Flash

Yep she was talkin $hit about JZ

maryezc

Who cares if he is gay...anyway the truth always has a way of coming out!

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

Foxy Brown is not a virgin? Wow, who saw that coming. Anyway, she was talking about Al Michaels. Al Michaels tried to flee the DUI check point, even though he knew he'd get caught and charged with DUI and trying to flee. It was to let his tranny girlfriend jump out of the car and hide in the ditch.

jjbuff70

Wtf

jjbuff70

You just know its true lmfao! Down with the plague of society!

john

HAHA...TRUTH was told. You can try to cover up however you like now...LOL

Art Vanderlay

so what? trannys are hot...him being a tranny chaser or not doesn't affect his ability to do good music...

baybek8s

Why isn't Media Take Out receiving credit for starting this mess? They want credit when they report "exclusives" so why not continue giving them credit for the lies they spread? We all know more often than not they are wrong in their reporting.

Deez_Nutz

Nothing like a good ole fashioned monkey fight!

Jarvis

It was h*rpes

CoreyPain718

Sounds like some star struck, angry, gay white stylist got fired, and is now in a vengeful, heartbroken rage, and is out for queer payback! LOL even if it means propaganda!

Mel harrison

Its true foxy dont try to take it back now. She afraid he will bump her off with his mafia connection. Jay z was robbing the cradle and hitting that when she was just 15. Remember he put her in the game. She sound like she scared as hell.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments