Amanda Bynes

Claims Arresting Officer Sexually Harassed Her

'He Slapped My Vagina'

5/25/2013 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0402_amanda_bynes_01Amanda Bynes is now accusing the cop who arrested her Thursday night of sexual harassment ... saying on Twitter today, "He slapped my vagina."

Bynes just posted a long, rambling tweet trying to explain her version of the events that led to her arrest.

First off, she claims she only opened the window "for fresh air" and the cop was lying when he said she threw a bong out the window. She then explains, "He slapped my vagina. Sexual harassment. Big deal. I then called the cops on him."

Bynes' attorney did mention yesterday that Bynes was seeking to file a complaint against the NYPD for "inappropriate actions" by the department, but made no specific claims.

052413_amanda_bynes_court_cbs_launch
Back to the tweet ... Bynes claims she resisted before eventually being hauled off: "Then I was sent to a mental hospital. Offensive. I kept asking for my lawyer but they wouldn't let me."

She concludes, "The cop sexually harassed me, they found no pot on me or bong outside my window. That's why the judge let me go. Don't believe any reports."

Here's her tweet in its entirety, for your reading pleasure:

Don't believe the reports about me being arrested. It's all lies. I was sexually harassed by one of the cops the night before last which is who then arrested me. He lied and said I threw a bong out the window when I opened the window for fresh air. Hilarious. He slapped my vagina. Sexual harassment. Big deal. I then called the cops on him. He handcuffed me, which I resisted, quite unlike any of the reports stated. Then I was sent to a mental hospital. Offensive. I kept asking for my lawyer but they wouldn't let me. The cops were creepy. The cop sexually harassed me, they found no pot on me or bong outside my window. That's why the judge let me go. Don't believe any reports.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

thisiswhatihavetosay

biggest liar ever. it was funny at first now its just sad... someone get this girl some help..

thisiswhatihavetosay

and who slaps vagina? LOL

Sylveon

LOL this girl is a mess.

SevenCostanza

Disgusting, lying SKANK!

Me

Uh, yeah. The judge said, "Come back and visit us in July...or else." The judge didn't say, "There's no weed, no bong, nothing." But I can see why someone would sexually harass someone who has what looks like a blond dustmop splayed out on her head.

Marilyn

She sure talks & tweets about her vagina more than most women!
Calling Drake..............

Elizabeth Alan

Who hasn't! Child, please get some help.

KnuckleDragger

I suggest then, Amanda, the next time you get arrested...tell your vagina to keep quiet. No one likes a "mouthy" vagina!

chicago_animal

Banging Her and Lindsay would make the Ultimate 3way!

nkotb fan

Hopefully a judge will see this and arrest her and place her on a 5150 hold. The cop should press charges. She's obviously a troubled girl. So sad her parents are helpless in getting hER help.

Suju and 2NE1 fangirl

hate men who do that

Taxidrver

Her statement makes a little sense.I'd like to see where this is going,if Cops were harassing or not.

snowboardchick

Everyone is laughing at you girl. Give the tweets a rest for a while. Go get some help and lay low. Nobody believes you.

Locke

It's called a pat down search. The cop was checking her for weapons or drugs, and a favorite place to hide such things is in the crotch. She has no case.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Every body wants to murder her vagina

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments