Chief Keef

Weed-Sniffing Security Guard Was a Fat Racist

5/27/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_chief-keef_getty17-year-old rap sensation Chief Keef is crying RACISM -- telling TMZ the "fat ass" hotel security guard who busted him for smoking weed had it out for him because he's black.

TMZ broke the story ... Keef was arrested in ATL for disorderly conduct after a security guard at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel called 911 this week ... claiming Keef was "rolling marijuana" inside his hotel room with two "black male" friends (one of whom was fellow rapper Tray Savage).

Here's Chief's account of the situation:

"So me and my homie Tray Savage was in the hotel room chillin' when some fat ass security guard started knocking on the door talking about he needed to fix a water leak."

"So his ass walked in and started looking around at us and immediately gave me the racist look then started talking sh*t to me."

"I told him, 'I thought you wanted to fix a water leak?' Which he obviously lied 'cause there was no water leaking."

"Then he immediately started talking sh*t to us. He told me that he was going to call the police on me so I called him a bitch."

"He kept saying how the police about to be on their way to lock me up so I blew smoke in his face and pulled out 30 racks (white person translation: $30,000) and said I got the bond money -- there is more where this come from."

Keef says he felt the security guard was "racist from the moment he walked in the room. The way he looked at us was a racist look."

As we previously reported, the security guard told 911 he was only on Keef's floor to track down a water leak in the hotel ... when he got to Keef's smoke-filled room, the rapper let him inside "as if it doesn't even matter."

FYI, the security guard (who is white) has already denied racism accusations -- and called "TMZ Live" this week, saying he was simply doing his job when he called 911 ... because marijuana is illegal.

052413_chief_keef_security_launch

Keef wouldn't outright admit to puffing the reefer - but did tell us, "As for what I was smoking in the room, everyone needs to listen to my song with Uncle Ro 'All I Smoke Is Gas.'"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Double Bubble

This mafukka is still high..How the hell does someone look at someone and give them a 'racist look"?...

NOT ELMO

Chief Keef
Weed-Sniffing Security Guard Was a Fat Racist.....................This UnderAge Ugly Clown is on His Way to get in a Lot of Trouble in The Future, i mean He has NO Respect, And i did NOT like AT ALL what He said to Katy Perry, i guess He forgets that Katy Perry has Over 37 MILLION Fans on Twitter...

yepitsme

Oh please!!!!

notta

Everyone is every time a black person does something wrong.

angelise

Interesting to call security racist! Hmmmm who pulled that race card? Geesh get over yourself dummy, next time don't open the door. Besides you told him you had bail moron!

NOT ELMO

He is NOT a Big Star, The ONLY place i have seen him is her on TMZ, I have NEVER seen him on TV or any other place....

mary

if you are doing something illegal, you are in the wrong. so if he was a black dude he would just look the other way? if he is racist, you gave him reason to report you. it sounds like you got in his face, blowing smoke in his face and talking stuff. weed is not legal (althou alot of people want it to be) so it is breaking the law. one thing i have learned is when someone has the upper hand and you are in the wrong, its best to keep yourself in check.

kay18

Rap sensation??? Never heard of him except thru here. and the way he talks.....sounds like a freaking idiot.

Bob

Right, to this skinny teenager wants us to believe he's a big man. LOL.

PS. We know how much he earns per month since he was recently sued for child support: not enough to have 30000$ just laying around.

PPS. Just because you can get a girl pregnant doesn't mean you're a man.

Happy

Waaa.. I;m black is what he is really saying or what??? SMF

Ty

It seems every year theyre more stupid. This on the verge of retarded. And complaining about the racism card, not only that is plain lame, he then calls him a fat ass and fat racist. Behaving just the same. Though from the story you can see the guy has a huge attitude and ego while the security guard was doing his job.

en Todo Momento!!

one question: was the 'white security' like a 'george zimmerman' kind of 'white' 's e c u r i t y'?, did this guy buy any skittles before this incident, and was he wearing a hoodie? ok.. those were 3 questions. but there's lots more where they came from.

Julies

Yet another "rap sensation" I never heard of. His 30 racks and TMZ coverage make him important and relevant? LOL.

Ozzie X

brush your lips and teeth, they have Halitosis.

Ozzie X