Chief Keef

Weed-Sniffing Security Guard Was a Fat Racist

5/27/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_chief-keef_getty17-year-old rap sensation Chief Keef is crying RACISM -- telling TMZ the "fat ass" hotel security guard who busted him for smoking weed had it out for him because he's black.

TMZ broke the story ... Keef was arrested in ATL for disorderly conduct after a security guard at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel called 911 this week ... claiming Keef was "rolling marijuana" inside his hotel room with two "black male" friends (one of whom was fellow rapper Tray Savage).

Here's Chief's account of the situation:

"So me and my homie Tray Savage was in the hotel room chillin' when some fat ass security guard started knocking on the door talking about he needed to fix a water leak."

"So his ass walked in and started looking around at us and immediately gave me the racist look then started talking sh*t to me."

"I told him, 'I thought you wanted to fix a water leak?' Which he obviously lied 'cause there was no water leaking."

"Then he immediately started talking sh*t to us. He told me that he was going to call the police on me so I called him a bitch."

"He kept saying how the police about to be on their way to lock me up so I blew smoke in his face and pulled out 30 racks (white person translation: $30,000) and said I got the bond money -- there is more where this come from."

Keef says he felt the security guard was "racist from the moment he walked in the room. The way he looked at us was a racist look."

As we previously reported, the security guard told 911 he was only on Keef's floor to track down a water leak in the hotel ... when he got to Keef's smoke-filled room, the rapper let him inside "as if it doesn't even matter."

FYI, the security guard (who is white) has already denied racism accusations -- and called "TMZ Live" this week, saying he was simply doing his job when he called 911 ... because marijuana is illegal.

052413_chief_keef_security_launch

Keef wouldn't outright admit to puffing the reefer - but did tell us, "As for what I was smoking in the room, everyone needs to listen to my song with Uncle Ro 'All I Smoke Is Gas.'"

Metta Worldhate

Bro, he's not a racist, he's just a turdburger. This Paul Blart wannabe security guard woulda called the cops on Jack Nicholson if he saw him smoking pot. He's just a tattletale, snitch, turdburger, not a racist.

kwazimoto

Cotton mouth matches the shades

Ken

Please!! Some people like to pretend racism doesn't exist anymore. If that security guard had walked in on Leonardo DiCaprio doing lines of blow with two models do you think he would have gone and called the police on them? Obviously he wouldn't have, he was prejudiced because they're young and black. He was probably also jealous the room's nightly cost is about a week's pay for him.

bart

This kid will soon learn more about life. It is illegal to smoke pot in hotels. Even if it is legal in state to smoke medical pot, hotels are allowed to ban it in their hotel and most hotels ban it because other guest can smell it down the hallway. The security guard was doing his job. I hate these young rappers who have money. Many will be broke in a few years with they way they behave.

Rico

Rap sensation? I never heard of him..el-oh-el

astar

He disgusts me. He DONT give a racist look that was a look of disgust.

Coldhardtruth

Chief Keef, don't pull the racism card. Everyone knows you smoke weed and do all kinds of drugs. you even wrote a song called and I quote "hate being sober" . so please instead of accusing a poor dude doing his job of racist, take a good look at yourself when you're not high and ask yourself "wtf is wrong with me ?" Thank you, A normal guy that thinks you're an idiot👍

Randi

Who is this guy? Never heard of him, must not be too successful. Looks like a chode.

TMZFan84

Yeah, it's someone else's fault. Loser

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Who is this loser? Chief Queefe? My prediction is that this little turd is going to quickly anger someone with much more genuine "credentials" that what he's trying to get away with. Then goodbye, Chief Queefe. I hope he reads this and gets really mad ha ha....

Jah36

What a stupid n*gger.

Poopsi47

White america your doomed

Jade2323

Haha this kids making millions off of getting high and drunk. He's obviously doing way better than any of you lames. Haha you all just talk **** because your lives have no fun in them whatsoever. Haha ****in ***gots

4reallikecomon

White people..you ARE racist...

It's Me

Always the race card from these idiots.