Chief Keef

Weed-Sniffing Security Guard Was a Fat Racist

5/27/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_chief-keef_getty17-year-old rap sensation Chief Keef is crying RACISM -- telling TMZ the "fat ass" hotel security guard who busted him for smoking weed had it out for him because he's black.

TMZ broke the story ... Keef was arrested in ATL for disorderly conduct after a security guard at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel called 911 this week ... claiming Keef was "rolling marijuana" inside his hotel room with two "black male" friends (one of whom was fellow rapper Tray Savage).

Here's Chief's account of the situation:

"So me and my homie Tray Savage was in the hotel room chillin' when some fat ass security guard started knocking on the door talking about he needed to fix a water leak."

"So his ass walked in and started looking around at us and immediately gave me the racist look then started talking sh*t to me."

"I told him, 'I thought you wanted to fix a water leak?' Which he obviously lied 'cause there was no water leaking."

"Then he immediately started talking sh*t to us. He told me that he was going to call the police on me so I called him a bitch."

"He kept saying how the police about to be on their way to lock me up so I blew smoke in his face and pulled out 30 racks (white person translation: $30,000) and said I got the bond money -- there is more where this come from."

Keef says he felt the security guard was "racist from the moment he walked in the room. The way he looked at us was a racist look."

As we previously reported, the security guard told 911 he was only on Keef's floor to track down a water leak in the hotel ... when he got to Keef's smoke-filled room, the rapper let him inside "as if it doesn't even matter."

FYI, the security guard (who is white) has already denied racism accusations -- and called "TMZ Live" this week, saying he was simply doing his job when he called 911 ... because marijuana is illegal.

052413_chief_keef_security_launch

Keef wouldn't outright admit to puffing the reefer - but did tell us, "As for what I was smoking in the room, everyone needs to listen to my song with Uncle Ro 'All I Smoke Is Gas.'"

RD

Every time a black gets caught by a white it's ALWAYS racism. That's why racism can never go away because blacks don't want it to go away since it would take away their every excuse. God forbid they actually be held accountable for their actions. And by the way, who is this little punk should be named Squaw Keef!! He'll be dead within a year.

FruitSalad

Another D-Bag rapper gets added to the list.

Pet peeves

This little bitch wouldn't know what a real raciswt looks like. What a punk ass bitch!

FruitSalad

Quit living the "Thug Life" and this kind of stuff wont happen.

JS

TMZ lets all the n word comments come through and lowdown racist commenst but censors mine!!! F U

JS

How stupid and mentally challenged are white people anyway? You all know you are racist by nature and have the nerve to constantly attack blacks for KNOWING they are being treated differently due to skin color. GTFOH delusional devils.

JS

F you white people you all get high too and dam sure wouldn't want to get busted smoking a little pot in your hotel room. This site CONFIRMS racism exists and is well alive with your filthy comments!

Michell

Sounds like you're racist against fat people. STFU

Greg

How about the security guard had it out for him because he's a thug, plain and simple???

jussomeguy

Groid.

BSname

Chief Keef 's childish illegal behavior makes it very difficult NOT to be racist.

scott

Read his Wikipedia page. The fact that he isn't in jail is beyond me, much less being praised by his peers.

SecurityAlso

TMZ, you should probably find better stories than already-washed-up-before-he's-even-famous-vaginal-excrement calling the person that did his job a racist. I know you're TMZ, but you're turning into Jerry Springer.

Chief Keef, Watch your back in ATL. You're one of the dumbest "celebrities" out there (which says a lot). And, for you to get busted, then cry race card, makes you look even dumber. I know the security guard isn't racist, and you're making not only yourself look bad, but someone that doesn't deserve it. I hope someone beats some sense into you one day, and maybe you'll become something better than a whiny, stoner mistake that should have been swollowed, then regurgitated into the trash. Have a horrible day.

mr.howell

Never heard of this fugly freak!..and he does look like a f-ing idiot! and a nobody!.

elpablo

Because Mr. Keef here grew up during the civil rights movement in the early 2000's when African Americans were forced to drink from separate water fountains and had to sit in the back of the bus. He even got hosed down by the fire department one time.

A$$hole!