Jennifer Lawrence

Jesus-Loving

Alleged Stalker ARRESTED

5/27/2013 5:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0527_Jennifer-lawrence_getty
A man who claimed to be the second coming of Christ has been arrested for allegedly harassing and stalking Jennifer Lawrence's brother ... all in a bizarre attempt to get close to the actress.

23-year-old Han Cong Zao allegedly began harassing JLaw's bro, Blaine Lawrence, back in April, through creepy phone calls, emails and text messages claiming he needed to protect Jennifer and he was her "husband for life" -- according to the NY Daily News.

But it gets weirder ... on April 18 Cong flew to Kentucky -- where Jennifer's hometown -- to track down Blaine. Cong reportedly sent him a message saying, "You got me really upset. When I'm, when I'm upset, let's see what happens, alright?"

After arriving in KY, Cong then hit up the local police station and asked for the address of Jennifer's mom's house. That's when cops took him into custody.

According to the report, Cong was interviewed for three hours and claimed to be the second coming of Christ.  He was involuntarily hospitalized for psychiatric evaluation.

After his release from the hospital Cong was arrested. He remains in custody and has been charged with interstate stalking and harassment. .

static

If you locked up everyone in Hollywood for thinking they're the second coming you'd have to lock up 99.9% of the town.

JrzGrl

Nothing funny about these crazy ppl. They're dangerous and not to be taken lightly.

Kàt

Behold..........for out of the wood work they will come

Dobby

You have to wonder if she ever thinks, "What the hell did I ever go to Hollywood for?" She seems to be the only grounded actress left. I hope she never lets that place change her. So far I'm impressed.

boz

She's a few potato chips away from triple chins.

Quechee

The headline to this story is offensive and unnecessary. "Jesus-loving"? This guy is nuts....not "Jesus-loving." If he were Jesus-loving, he would not be claiming to represent the second coming.

Canadasux

It NEVER has ceased to amaze me: How do these delusional stalkers always have so much money available to pull off their crazy schemes?

RoadRig

double-chin....

RachesRules

The Vancouver BC news had this story a week ago. TMZ is really behind with this one.

Wolf

Better than a Muslim that wants to lay your head on your back after being severed.

Rhubino

TMZ must like Jennifer. They didn't use a shot of her with her mouth wide open.

Cig

My aunt-in-law (is that a real term?) met this guy when he moved to Louisville. Said he was creepy from the start. I was told that he went right to the police station and asked for all the information the police could give him on Jennifer Lawrence. They took him into custody, laughing at him and asking, "Why did you just stay in Canada? You'd be closer to her than you are now!" Lawrence was in Canada at the time for a filming.

joecrabs

Gotta throw that "Jesus loving" in there, don't ya!

YouDontSay

Too bad this had to happen to such a down to earth person. I hope she stays the way she is.

Cricket

I like Jennifer. That has to be terrifying, glad they got the guy. I just hope if released from jail he goes back to the mental facility. Usually overcrowding leads to putting the nuts back on the streets, medicationless.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments