« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan

Hand Burning Accident Was

'Dumbest Thing I've Ever Done'

5/28/2013 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052813_hulk_hogan_tmzlive_launch
Forget "Mr. Nanny" ... or "Suburban Commando" ... Hulk Hogan tells us, burning his hand last weekend was by far the dumbest thing he's ever done in his life.

We posted the gnarly photos over the weekend showing Hulk's injuries -- but the wrestling legend has never explained what happened ... until now.

Hulk called in to "TMZ Live" today, telling us the accident occurred Sunday when his speedboat overheated. Hulk says he tried to be a badass and tried to hit the radiator release valve with his bare hands, and the radiator cap popped off ... burning the bejesus out of his hand.

In the words of Hulk, "It was the dumbest thing I've ever done."

You gotta listen ... it's hilarious.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

notta

Hulk won't be stroking in the foreseeable future.

What You Really Want To See

Let me reassure you Hulk,.... you've done plenty that's dumber....

anon.

At least he admits his mistake.

ABB

What are you gonna do brother! When this hot radiator water burns the fcuk outta you?

Say what?!

Burning his hand tops the dumbest thing he's ever done in his life?

Um, how about sleeping with your former best friend's wife (and then being secretly video taped on it) as something VERY dumb?!!

Laura

It was the dumbest thing he ever did, and yet he shared the pictures with the media? I think the dumbest thing he ever did was run around trying to keep his sex tape from the public--he couldn't grasp nobody wanted to see it anyway.

VictoriaGirl

Check out his 3rd finger. I bet thats the exact size of his penis.

ChitownCletus

Ouchomania Brother!

Toilethead

I think getting married to his ex-wife was probably the dumbest thing he ever did. She took him to the cleaners for a fortune.

janet

Thought that was his sex tape.

harrisboy50

I burned my arm the exact same way.. so I can totally relate to how Hulk Hogan is feeling today,, and how he will be feeling for the next few weeks while his skins has to grow bac.. god bless u my brother

Phil

Funniest part was at the end when Harvey said "that Carnival ship that caught fire this weekend". Hey fact finder, it was Royal Carribean,

tgrfan42069

what a moron.never a fan of him ex wife or his kids.the thing about his ex wife and kids.they actually go by the hogan name lol what a bunch of dopes.then to hogan to quote him." god sure laid some heavy **** on him brother"

stepbrothers

Must have touched the blue waffle..

MissWOR

Perhaps what would be more newsworthy is a piece about the smartest thing Hulk ever did. Because this guy is just stupid to the bone as are his knuckle-dragging offspring...so, really another stupid move is just another In a long line of inaneness.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments