Marilyn Manson to Paris Jackson

You're ALWAYS Welcome At My Shows

6/6/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0605-marilyn-manson-paris-jackson-tmz
Paris Jackson won't ever have to worry about missing another Marilyn Manson concert -- 'cause the goth rocker tells TMZ she'll get the VIP treatment whenever she wants to come to a show.

We broke the story ... Paris "threw a fit" hours before her suicide attempt when she was told she wasn't allowed to attend an MM show. We're told she ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.

After learning about the incident, Marilyn says he has a message for Paris -- "I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want."

Paris is currently being hospitalized after she took a meat cleaver to her arm and swallowed a bunch of pills early Wednesday morning.

0606_marilyn_manson_performance_footer

Kash511

Really Marilyn!?

Shotokan500

Satan has a heart??

Lindsay Lohan's Drug Dealer

Manson reminds me of the fat goth guy who still creeps around the food court and Hot Topic at the mall.

Pudding Tang

What would Charlie Manson do against the Jackson establishment and all it represents?

clit ripper

How ironic ! I'd rather take a meat cleaver to my arm, than attend a Marilyn Manson concert.

Slash

Nothing against MM, but come on Dude. You're kind of overstepping your bounds when it comes to parental rules/actions. There's nothing like a VIP invitation, in direct conflict with her guardian's decision, to make the kid wanna act out even more.

Dino

Little Rich Gal with some much time in her hands and listening that ... now everything make sense !

just4funtraci

That's really sad he would reward negative behavior....oh but I almost forgot who I was talking about!!!! This young lady decides to attempt suicide because she can't have her way....So she is told she will be VIP anytime she wants???? What kind of message does this send to other kids???? SMDH

Suzanne

I'm sorry for Ms. Jackson's situation and I hope she recovers soon, but wouldn't a "perk" like this better serve a less priviledged teenager? It seems whenever there is a well-publicized episode involving a celebrity, they are showered with gifts/contributions that they could clearly afford already.

BB not bb

Marilyn Manson has a heart for teens and people who have trouble growing up. I think this is very cool. He appreciated her appreciation of his music.

He said that if he had a chance to talk to the Columbine killers, he would ask them what was bothering them because probably no one really listened to them before. I thought that was a cool reaction to the whole thing.

With all of the false flags going on now, even in that same general area of CO now with the Aurora shooting, I wouldn't be surprised if Columbine wasn't just another false flag. They tried to take down heavy metal music with that shooting but somehow MM managed to skirt the blame.

I wonder if Paris is feeling like a disposable teen, like in the song.

G

This is a lie about the Manson concert. She didn't throw a fit over this concert. Why are you perpetuating a lie?

Not_me

Well that's nice of him.. I mean honestly what else could he do? The family obviously despises him..

harleyharlett

yeah, thats not gonna help her guardians set limits for her :/

pandora

I feel like he shouldn't say that because of crazy fans thinking they'll get the same treatment...

my2cents

Now there will be goth kids everywhere trying to commit suicide. What a dumba$$!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments