Marilyn Manson to Paris Jackson

You're ALWAYS Welcome At My Shows

6/6/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0605-marilyn-manson-paris-jackson-tmz
Paris Jackson won't ever have to worry about missing another Marilyn Manson concert -- 'cause the goth rocker tells TMZ she'll get the VIP treatment whenever she wants to come to a show.

We broke the story ... Paris "threw a fit" hours before her suicide attempt when she was told she wasn't allowed to attend an MM show. We're told she ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.

After learning about the incident, Marilyn says he has a message for Paris -- "I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want."

Paris is currently being hospitalized after she took a meat cleaver to her arm and swallowed a bunch of pills early Wednesday morning.

0606_marilyn_manson_performance_footer

RoadRig

hey marylin, the wonder years show is calling you for the reunion, lol!

Kookla

Go to Marilyn show? I'd rather eat poop

lonelywife

spoiled brat....

mj fan forever

So after they for ONCE did the right thing not allowing her to go to a concert of this crazy moron he invites her to a vip treatment so to make the situation even more difficult. He should just shut up and shouldn't meddle in this.

mr.howell

Why didn't her family just let her go to the Manson show?..she has security!..that can watch her..it's summer!..she should be able to do what she wants!..I like her and hope she gets well..she didn't ask to be born into her situation!.

william edwards

What he always seems to forget is...he IS a ROLE MODEL through his music. He is incredibly intelligent and may be one of the nicest guys youve ever met offstage, but what he PROMOTES through music and what he does onstage PROMOTES violence towards self and others. He promotes mockery of the real God that gave him his talent and intelligence. He also promotes the use of drugs to his fans.. yeah.. words are just words, and its JUST a song and your just a performer only goes so far. NO.. Manson doesnt have anything to do with the actual actions that anybody else does. Hes singing to a bunch of impressionable teenagers that dont see him as JUST an " entertainer". .. Someone give me the big catch 22 and tell me that after the show he's telling these same fans that they shouldnt do drugs, they should also.. go to a REAL church, and that they shouldnt cut themselves or be violent towards others...I didnt think so. POINT MADE!! Just being "NICE" after a "SHOW" isnt enough..music is INCREDIBLY POWERFUL!

TasteMyPoisonKiss

Right On!!!

I would freak the **** out if i could not see him again too

His entertainment is perfect i love him so much!

william edwards

NOT ELMO

that's one ugly S.....................

Lady_ELLE

What a dumb thing to do!!!

Ugh... guardians said NO! Great way to try and undermine their decision Marilyn!

blythe

That's a silly response. Just wish her well and stay out of it is the right thing to do.

eljeran

THERE IT IS! She acts out and gets rewarded for it. Move over Hilton, move over Lohan, here comes the latest privileged Hollywood brat. And no she will have no real friends. The die is cast. It has started, no stopping her now so we might as well just turn away. We have all seen this before I am not interested in watching another one.

TasteMyPoisonKiss

I work out Marilyn Manson instrumentals all the time he ****in rocks!

Maryann

Paris, you are loved and adored by so many people! Don't let things get you down and ignore the haters, trying to bring you down, because they're jealous of you.

You're stronger than you think, and your dad's spirit is sending you healing, energy & strength. Open to it. Remember he was one of the most powerful people that ever lived, and you have that power too!

I lost my dad at a young age too, and I know how it hurts, but I know he's watching over me. You need more years to heal, but trauma leaves a scar, I know. It happens to everyone that loses a loved one.

I think you're so cool and I like MM's music, too. If you like MM I think you would like Wednesday13.

Wishing you a happy life *hugs*

Michell

Wow! She gets really pissed when she doesn't get her way. I do believe she likes drama. I still pray for her and her siblings.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments