Marilyn Manson

Simulates Wrist Slashing

After Paris Song Dedication

6/7/2013 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0607-marilyn-manson-splash-knife
Marilyn Manson took a knife to his arm and simulated a wrist-slashing during his L.A. concert last night ... moments after dedicating a song to Paris Jackson

The knife is attached to a microphone -- which Manson has used as a prop in previous concerts ... but in the wake of the Paris Jackson song dedication, it had a bigger impact during last night's show.

We broke the story ... hours before Paris took a meat cleaver to her arm at her Calabasas home earlier this week, she "threw a fit" because she wasn't allowed to attend a Marilyn Manson show.

Manson dedicated the song "Disposable Teens" to Jackson last night ... and had previously extended an open offer to Paris to attend his shows whenever she wants.

0606_marilyn_manson_performance_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Texas Gal

What a freak show this ugly mo-fo is! Nice goin' dude, using a sick 15 yr. old girl as your latest publicity stunt. Way to be relevant dumb azz!

Truth is

Why is he famous....obviously he has no soul...looking at him gives me daymares....

WhatThe

I'm back on TMZ bitches!!! Thanks Paris.

- Marilyn Manson

puddintang

He's a s***bag. using a troubled teen to become relevant again. shameless.

Harlin's Garage

There we go, just egg her on to do it? For god sake's theres no damn decency no more. Bustin my sack running wrecks all day and these sack full of doorknobs are just about pissin me off.

missr

He's disgusting, why is he still around? He sucks! And this was a horrible thing to do. That girl has serious problems and it's not something that should be a part of his freak show. I really can't stand this moron. Idiot!!

ProudMexicanAmericanWoman

He's sickening..

just sayin

what a douche

mj fan forever

This crazy moron and his song are just insulting and disgusting. Aside from the fact that it does NOT AT ALL reflects Paris and her situation. She was a WANTED, LOVED, PROTECTED, WELL-MANNERED and EDUCATED little girl by a loving and caring dad, Michael Jackson, until she unfortunately ended up in the clutches of money-grabbers willing to do anything for money. And obviously he is made of the same stuff, taking the opportunity to exploit the daughter of Michael Jackson and her bad situation to get publicity and money. Loser money-grabber.

jillp

As bad as I hate to say it, it's Marilyn Manson. That's what he does. That's why it's called "Shock Rock." I must admit that I think he's stupid & I personally don't like him or his music. But in the whole scheme of things, I'm not "shocked" that he did this.

inkfreak

Marilyn Manson is an Entertainer. Take it at face value. As for relevance, well he's more relevant than any of us. Keep judging *******s.

PR Spin

Any parent that lets their teen go to his concert has lost their mind. You are over 21, then fine watch whatever you want but the last thing we need are teen boys and girls copying and idolizing this kind of crap.

helen

I dunno, I think it might be more a solidarity gesture, I'm not convinced he's egging Paris on. I haven't seen the clip of him mentioning her at the concert yet. I do wish he had done it in a more private manner I'm more concerned about the ordinary kids watching it. Thought that when mike said he offered Paris VIP, some crazy fan is gonna do it for tickets lol

sc1432

I can see why Paris was not allowed to go to the concert..
I feel badly for Paris, but some things are best for her. What kind of person would write such a song, and do the whole knife ****..I would not allow my kids to go to a concert of his.

Virtual Insanity

The simulated wrist-slashing is sensationalist bs and, quite frankly, juvenile and boring. Like Madonna, he has no clue how to stay current in a generation where shock has no value.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments