Night Stalker Attack Victim

I'M THRILLED HE'S DEAD!

6/7/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0607_richard_ramirez
The death of a monster like Richard Ramirez is a reason to CELEBRATE ... so says the Night Stalker's final attack victim ... who tells TMZ, he's gonna have himself a Mexican fiesta tonight.

We spoke with Bill Carns ... who was shot multiple times in the head by Ramirez back in 1985 during a terrifying home invasion. During the attack, Ramirez also raped Carns' then-girlfriend and forced her to pledge her allegiance to Satan.  Miraculously, both Carns and his GF survived ... though Carns is still partially paralyzed from the attack.

"I feel better already," Carns told us after learning about Ramirez's death ... "I feel like I lost 50 pounds, like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders."

"Saying that I’m happy he's dead is too simple ... I’m at peace with myself."

Still, Carns says he will celebrate Ramirez's demise by treating himself to a meal -- "I will go out and have Mexican food to celebrate."

The menu? "I'm going to eat a beef burrito ... chips and salsa too, of course ... and a Diet Cherry Coke.”

Carns adds, "I wish he would have died about 30 years earlier ... [but I'm] thankful it happened now."

fenuchi

Justice served, bring on the margaritas!

lanie

It is a great day.. Up next.. Manson!

shannon

Just because Richard Ramirez was Mexican, does not mean anyone should punish his whole race. Some of his victims were Latino too. I think this is an irresponsible public statement.

Jay W.

Don't forget the guacamole Bill.

Char

There we go....gotta go racist remarks! SMH

Lucky_130

I bet he is thrilled, that guy was creepy

RachesRules

It's so awful that his victims and their families had to wait this long to have any peace. I'll have a burrito (and a Corona) tonight too...cheers Bill!

Baby pink

Isn't Sirhan Sirhan STILL alive?? (ie)Robert Kennedy from 1968

manbearpig

he deserves to celebrate his death.

the_truth_hurts

they only survived because they gave their souls to satan, you cant kill the already dead...where was their god? on a coffee break?

Shaydie

Glad he's dead. When he was out doing his rampages my mom was renting a room from this lady for a bit. It had a big sliding glass door with no curtain and my mom was creeped out at night because of him so she covered it with newspaper as a temp fix. I went over there and one of the newspapers had a big black and white photo of him staring all creepy-like. I don't know why she didn't notice.

ian

now he is free god bless him

WinterIsComing

I remeber being terrified as a child that this man would creep in my house and kill my family. Throw his body to the crows.

Kyle

I'm glad you got some justice, Mr. Carns, now that monster is finally dead. He should have been executed years ago. The victims and families are now vindicated!!

Ben

I'm from the San Fernando Valley. One of the cir***stances surrounding this case was a vehicle that was registered to a house a few blocks from mine. Cir***stantial I realize, but scary enough as I remember my girlfriend and I being terrified due to the random choosing of his victims, along w/ the fact that he traveled up and down the state. I remember the day they caught him, as that was the day we were married. August 31st, 1985. I recognize the controversial nature of the death penalty. I have to say though this dude cashed in other option besides death. In my opinion there comes a point where we as a society have to say, "man, what you did was just so far out of bounds you must pay the ultimate price". California does not believe in the death penalty, regardless of whet the citizens decide at the voting booth. I'm glad he's dead and I won't say rest in peace. Let's see of he's all about pentagrams and "Hail Satan" now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments