« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Doc Gooden's Talking

Out Of His Ass

6/12/2013 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0611-michael-lohan-doc-gooden-showtime
Michael Lohan
says he's not surprised that ex-MLB star Dwight "Doc" Gooden is trash talking him  ... telling TMZ, Gooden is still bitter because Michael recently tried to get him to go back to rehab.

Michael -- who was on "Celebrity Rehab" with Gooden in 2011 -- tells us, "I am sorry that Dwight is in such a bad place. He used to stay in touch with me but he fell off the wagon and into his dugout mode."

Michael is lashing back after Gooden told Jim Rome that he believes Michael is responsible for Lindsay Lohan going off the rails.

Michael is obviously upset, adding, "I am surprised he said that, but maybe it's because I work in the recovery business and I recently tried to get him to go into treatment."

He adds, "I guess he isn't throwing strike outs as much as striking out himself. Just another wild pitch! I hope he gets well."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

yo

OMG

Shoozie

No one has the right to comment on anyone's sobriety except their own. Mr. Goodin is wrong and I HATE Li Lo.

LLsez

FFS!

Truth

yawn

KnuckleDragger

That's funny, Lohan saying he's in the "recovery business". The only thing he's ever recovered from was a cold. Just about everything he's touched has gone down the toilet.

yo

He's in the business of giving interviews about LiLo's recovery.

TT

Of cause he is upset, Dina wasn't targeted as well only him.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Doc Gooden is an idiot for either responding to or mentioning Michael. Just gives him more media coverage.

just sayin

Michael Lohan will say anything... he hits everyone below the belt fighting to stay relevant. Go away Michael Lohan. You are the type of person everyone has to look out for.

PhilipMarkum

SURRRRRRRRRRE...

Hotwheelz

like he should be giving any advice on the subject, need to be alcohol/drug free for awhile before u can preach..............

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Who the hell would hire MiLo to do ANYTHING for their business, much less rehab? He doesn't have the training. He's made a business of running his mouth and TMZ is the only one keeping money in his pocket. Doc is right, MiLo is responsible for ruining his daughter's life.

TheEric

Michael Lohan has no room to try to get anyone any sort of recovery. He is a violent, drug addicted alcoholic. He has no control over anyone in his own life so he tries to control other people under the guise of helping them. He is pathetic.

seamus

By all accounts Gooden has been clean and sober since Celebrity Rehab-but I guess Michael Lohan follows him around and checks Godden's sobriety. Gooden said that Michael was a disaster during Celebrity Rehab-a true recovering addict -that supposedly works with recovery-would admit they were a mess during rehab-perhaps Michael is projecting his own behaviors onto Gooden? Just a thought.

Liz

If I had to bet on who is telling the truth I would put my money on Doc.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments