Lindsay Lohan

Leaves Betty Ford

for Malibu Rehab Center

6/13/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613_LINDSAY_LOHAN_tmzLindsay Lohan has CHECKED OUT of the Betty Ford treatment center near Palm Springs ... and has entered the Cliffside rehab center in Malibu ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... the move was APPROVED by the prosecutors, the judge and Lindsay's lawyer.

The gang agreed ... Betty Ford is better suited for a 30-day program, which Lohan has completed -- and she'd be better off completing the remainder of her 90-day sentence at a new place.

We're told ... they all agreed Cliffside in Malibu would be beneficial for Lohan and everyone signed off.  She checked out of Betty Ford yesterday ... and is already settling in at Cliffside.

We don't know if Lindsay will be allowed to take Adderall at Cliffside ... but one source says, "It's doubtful."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

LLsez

This is choice:

'Bling Ring' Celebrity Victims' Grand-Jury Testimony Revealed: What Lindsay Lohan & Paris Hilton Said

In Sofia Coppola's new movie "The Bling Ring," the ringleader of the group asks a detective "What did Lindsay say?" after learning that he had spoken with all the celebrity victims whose homes she had broken into. It's a question that real-life Bling Ring member Rachel Lee asked police, and now we finally have the answer.

The Daily Beast combed through the entire 724-page grand-jury indictment containing each of the group’s celebrity victims’ grand-jury testimonies, revealing exactly what was stolen and how they reacted to the burglaries.
………..

As for Lohan, the actress testified that the group stole two watches, an Hermès bag, “two paintings that were a gift from a friend,” a custom fur coat and a “Chrome Hearts” necklace, among other things -- all of which she estimated to amount to “hundreds of thousands of dollars” worth of property.
Lohan also testified that the burglary left her so shaken that she hadn't returned to the home since the burglary, and moved into a hotel and then an apartment.

“That night that I went back to the house, I just felt, to be honest, so violated and uncomfortable that I literally packed as much stuff as I could, because it wasn’t about the things that were taken, it was just the fact that someone came into the only private space that I have in my life at this point,” Lohan said. “And my sister was with me and she was really upset and scared. So I literally packed as much as I could and left that night and I still have not gone back to that house since that night.”

("And I called my Daddy right away, before even calling the cops, to make sure we had down the details of our insurance scam!")

LLsez

And FFS!>>>>

Reg

FFS, will that bitch DO SOMETHING!!!!!! We need a new thread.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Bear, its come to my attention that capt. Crunchs mustach is not in regularions.he got busted down cor screwing with seamen and too many hands on deck..

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Oy vey, rumor control has it that fcko wants out of this rehab too.

LISA

Linds is still a star!! (jk) She made the 'hot and then not' list:

LLsez

Would everyone get with the program and UPdate your avis to the New and Not-Improved Full-Faced Blo please!
<<<

LLsez

If anyone wants to grief by.....

Brooke got the Judge that Blo deserves...

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I hate her.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I was out on my deck having a smoke and smirking.....and I called for pictures to be taken. Nobody showed.....I even had one of my famous wardrobe malfunctions.......nuttin'!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I hope Lindsay has a run in with Brooke's judge....she needs to.

seamus

James Gandolfini has died. Only 51 years old and yet Lindsay Lohan keeps going.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

So have DUIna and Linds' gacked all the coke they scored from fencing the stolen "Anchor" necklaces yet?

Funny how there's no more word about those anchors, nor is there any about "mending" the family.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Have a great night, everyone.

RF

From Star Magazine via Jezebel: Lindsay Lohan had a friend smuggle Adderall into rehab for her — which means she failed a drug test and got an employee in trouble for not catching the dude who hid the pills. Plus: She hooked up with a fellow patient in the bathroom when he lied and told her he was Robert De Niro's son and snuck a cell phone in against the rules to make secret calls. She probably asked someone to Google "De Niro's kids."