Lindsay Lohan

Leaves Betty Ford

for Malibu Rehab Center

6/13/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613_LINDSAY_LOHAN_tmzLindsay Lohan has CHECKED OUT of the Betty Ford treatment center near Palm Springs ... and has entered the Cliffside rehab center in Malibu ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... the move was APPROVED by the prosecutors, the judge and Lindsay's lawyer.

The gang agreed ... Betty Ford is better suited for a 30-day program, which Lohan has completed -- and she'd be better off completing the remainder of her 90-day sentence at a new place.

We're told ... they all agreed Cliffside in Malibu would be beneficial for Lohan and everyone signed off.  She checked out of Betty Ford yesterday ... and is already settling in at Cliffside.

We don't know if Lindsay will be allowed to take Adderall at Cliffside ... but one source says, "It's doubtful."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

seamus

There are too many threads going at one time-I am so confused. I think I need Adderall and Vodka so that I can concentrate.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I wish that I was fab.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Hail to the H8turds!

StarryStarryNight

someone is trying to hump my leg at rol.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

James Gandolfini probably didn't even know who Lindsay is...she's such an A$$HO!

Its Nikki Bitches

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHA!!!!

NEVER BELIEVE A LOHAN

Lindsay Lohan Will NOT Be Switching Rehabs Again, Judge & Prosecutor Won’t Allow It

Posted on Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:46AM | By jenheger

WENN

Lindsay Lohan will not be ditching Cliffside Malibu for yet another rehab facility as the prosecutor and judge in her case would not allow it to happen, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Reports surfaced Thursday that Lindsay wants to finish rehab on the east coast and enroll at Seafield Center in Westhampton Beach, N.Y. Her father Michael Lohan told Radar that she has wanted to be in an east coast facility since the beginning.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Mugshot Hall Of Fame

Lohan recently transferred from the Betty Ford Center to Cliffside — with the approval of the judge and prosecutor. But her 2013 rehab tour has made its last stop.

A source with direct knowledge of the situation told Radar: “Lindsay is receiving excellent treatment at Cliffside and responding well. She hasn’t asked to go to another facility. She is happy with her current situation, and doesn’t want to leave.”

Yet everyone knows that Lindsay is capable of changing her mind instantly but if she does, it won’t matter.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Through The Years

Neither “the judge nor the prosecutor would sign off on another rehab move for Lindsay, if she requested. It was made clear that allowing her to leave Betty Ford for Cliffside would be a one-time occurrence,” the source revealed.

The actress has been court ordered to spend 90 days in rehab.

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Been In Rehab

Michael Lohan told us earlier on Thursday, “She wants to be on the east coast because it’s easier for family to see her.”

Lilo is expected to complete her rehab stint in August.

Reg

WTF!!!!! I cannot load ROL???????

seamus

I still cannot believe James Gandolfini is gone. I know this is off topic but I watch the Soprano's every night and it is just weird that he is gone. TMZ is becoming my therapist-if they could only write prescriptions.

StarryStarryNight

so why hasn't tmz picked up the new rehab/no new rehab story?

Suzy Q

Reg...hahahahha..just saw your comment to me from last night.
I will NEVER have to be embarrassed for you again! You've learned Economics 101: "Clams for Bucks - How to Establish a Lindsay Money Account in the New Age" Lesson and I'm very proud of you!

Next: "Clams for Bubbleheads. The Surprise Juxposition"

Be there or be square.

seamus

Good night to all-have a great day Regina.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Regi, you should write down the name of the two threads as they're entertaining reads if one is bored, plus with the time differences, gives you something to do especially on a dead thread.

HannahF

What just happened? Comments about wearing hats at Ascot got deleted?

DeeMaree

NORTH. They named her north. Good grief what idiots.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

For Lisa:

Its not a 'name', its a fvcking DIRECTION!! Ludicrous.

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments