Rihanna vs. Taylor Swift

Who'd You Rather?

6/17/2013 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0614_rihanna_taylor_swift_PCNHere's Rihanna (left) out and about in London last night ... and Taylor Swift (right) posing on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto.

The question is ...

Ari

Dear TMZ: Why don't you add a PASS option to this poll? THAT would be interesting!

samson

I prefer to keep my business out of the streets, and Taylor Swift would probably write a song about it, so...

Laura

Well, they have both acted very desperate lately in their own ways--Rihanna loves to post pictures of her ass; and Taylor is a psycho when it comes to men. So this vote would be a lose-lose.

nells

Rihanna is gorgeous. Taylor is awesome too

Iris Myandowski

is "castration with a broken bottle" an option?

John

At first I was like how the hell can taylor swift have 59% of the vote. Then I figured a majority of the vote is female. I'm a white male and I would take Rihanna everyday over taylor swift. I guess I must be a tad be influenced by those sexy photos. hehehe.

Username

Rhianna has less class than my homeless sister..this isn't even a question.

msteve

All these comments must be women because Rihanna all day!!! She's a freak and clearly will do whatever and doesn't tell all her business. Plus she's average looking at best. I don't want Taylor to write a boo hoo song about me. Also she must be awful in bed if all these guys run away from her. Rihanna on the other hand has guys fighting for her soooooo it gotta be something good with her stuff.

C-MAN

Neither, because I don't want to be called "dirty old man".

Fred Farkel

Let me put those choices in some perspective for you.

I choose FARRAH ABRAHAM.

DetroitRocks

Rihanna has STDs from Chris Brown

King Beef

This is like asking whether you want herpes or hepatitis.

KicksandGiggles

You suck TMZ. Why would you put a grungy picture of Rihanna and a glam shot ot Taylor? Taylor looks like a long faced horse without glam. Actually, you need a fresh STD meds to date either one of these human mattresses.

Azi

I am confident anybody posting their comments here, would never stand a chance with either one of them any way. Anyone of you would be flattered if Taylor Swift wrote a song about you.

I'd like to see her write a song about those who negatively post on websites and their agony of knowing their souls are empty. Especially those who like to bash children of celebrities.

Jonathan

I have always been told to not stick your dick in crazy. So neither.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments