Lil Wayne

FLAG TRAMPLE WAS AN ACCIDENT

I Didn't See It There

6/18/2013 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0618_lil_wayne_flag_youtubeLil Wayne is lying through his diamond-encrusted teeth ... claiming he didn't INTENTIONALLY step on the American flag during a video shoot ... despite the fact he can be seen looking down on Old Glory several times during the performance.

Wayne just tweeted about his controversial video shoot for "God Bless Amerika" in New Orleans ... saying, "I didn't step on the flag on purpose! It's a scene in a video where the flag drops behind me and after it drop it's just there as I perform."

Translation -- I swear it was an accident ... please don't hate me.

Problem is ... during the video, you can see Wayne look down on the flag at several points in the shoot ... yet continues to trample all over the stars and stripes.

So ... you buyin' Weezy's explanation?

Rich

What a frigging LIER Lil Wayne.

Luthercu

I want a tall oak tree and a short peice of rope. He is s*** and should be hung by the neck until dead.

AreUCrazy

October 3, 1992 Irish singer Sinead O'Connor went on a televised tv show tearing up a picture of the Pope during her 1992 "Saturday Night Live" performance. Even 20 years later, it is seen as the moment that defined O'Connor's career and marked its demise

I hope this is the end of Lil Wayne's career.. If the people who are really mad about the flag stomping are serious about this then it will be the end of him!

Wiggie

who cares

teytei

If what he is saying is true, then: 1. He didn't care what was on the floor because he was doing a video and was focusing on his "acting" skills. 2. Mother effer is too stupid from all the drugs frying his brain and really just thought he was hallucinating a flag on the floor. Point is, dumb ASS stepped on it.

Original Dizzy-D

Lil Wayne Needs To Retire........ But He Lied About That Like He Did With This Flag Incident............. Plus He Is a Coward Look At L.A. Incident & This One In Miami Trick Daddy Says He Ran Weezy Out Of Miami Strip Club............................... "Sent Lil Wayne Packing Like A Little B*tch" [Pics] http://lnk.ms/f1wSb...... & The Fact Is Lil Wayne Couldn't Make a Hit Album Without Autotune........

JJ

Lying piece of sh!t. What's even as sick is that not one of those effin idiots standing there watching him "perform" (puke) made one move to get that flag off the ground. I'd like to send a holes like this to another disgusting country and see if they aren't able to learn some respect for the US while on their journey.

steve

To bad he didn't make that video on veterans Day in front of military veterans.....because he would had regretted his stupid decision! Do not even begin to think he did not see the flag!! What an idiot !!

Original Dizzy-D

Sherb

Did anyone really expect more from this idiot. Did we really need this to hate him? I hated him from the second I saw him for the first time. Someone made him famous and bought into his crap. Shame on them for making this pig famous and rich at all.

Toilethead

The accident was when his father didn't pull out in time.

Andrew

So even if it was an accident, WHY WAS IT ON THE GROUND IN THE FIRST PLACE????

levyi

See, I'd respect him A LOT more if he just said "In this video, I legally express my right to free speech as granted to me by the Constitution." But I guess he is just a p*ssy. I may not agree with dancing on the Flag, but the First Amendment grants us that right. Don't like it, don't buy his products. It's just like racism or homophobia. I don't subscribe to such ideals, but would never infringe upon someone's right to expound his bigotry.

Sena

The flag isn't even supposed to touch the ground you doucher! He's an outright liar and a disrespectful person and American. Every country has their issues, but respect the flag! People are dying for it, whether you like the war or not, respect those people and their sacrifice to allow you to keep your freedom of speech... to write those stupid lyrics that show what a complete idiotic a$$hole you are. You should be ashamed, but the people who are ashamed of stupid decisions have a brain in the first place. I'm betting you'd change your tune real quick if you spent some time serving your country with the men and women in uniform. Everyone else who sides with this "person" is just as big of an idiot that also has no clue about respect of country and what it provides. This country is indeed doomed if this is what people think. Glad I don't take it for granted. Douce bags.

Lorenzo

I am calling for a BOYCOTT of this creep. I used to go to his concerts and buy his music but NO MORE!!!