Selma Blair

Officially FIRED

from 'Anger Management'

6/18/2013 5:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0618_selma_blair_charlie_sheen_Article

Chalk up a victory for Charlie Sheen ... 'cause Selma Blair has officially been 86'd from "Anger Management."

TMZ broke the story ... Sheen personally fired Blair over the weekend after hearing that she was complaining about his work ethic behind his back.

Sheen then went to producers and issued an ultimatum -- get rid of Selma ... or I quit.

Seems producers sided with Charlie -- 'cause Lionsgate, the studio behind the show, just released a statement saying, "We are confirming that Selma Blair will not be returning to Anger Management and we wish her the very best."

0619_selma_blair_not_working_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

Shag

He's an idiot, and I don't watch anything that he's on, once his face pops up on the screen. People just love a trainwreck.

Jen

Well someone's a diva.

ed

Look at Charlies head,its huge,it could easily explode he is so hung up on himself. Did he have yet another Hollywood tantrum? Aw,,poor baby...Does this mean he is going on tour again after it was discovered he was the 1/2 man on 2 and 1/2 men?

Peggy

Wat to GO Selma Blair. Finally a woman to stand up to a BOY BRAT !!

Peggy

Like Selma Blair has anything to worry about.
Grow up Charlie Sheen. You`re a pompous BRAT.

J.E.B.

Charlie Sheen should be fired from the show...AGAIN, and banned from ANY television work permanently.

Flagrante Delicto

This is a Godsend for Selma. She is too good an actress to put up with Sheen's unprofessional and nacissistic behavior. The show will be cancelled due to lackluster ratings at the end of this season's run. Charlie, you're not funny anymore. You're just mean.

jerry neubauer

Let me guess, she didn't want to have sex with him. So he fired her.

Star

I thought the show was pretty funny--but I never liked her from the jump. She wasn't funny! I can see where she got frustrated--but you don't knock the boss without consequences.

tie

Imagine that? expecting someone to show up for work ON TIME and to actually know their lines,. What bitch Selma is, She should be getting down on her hands and knees thanking GOD that she is out of there. I cannot imagine working with that idiot of one second let alone a season or two.

David

I have two schools of thought on this: On one hand, yes, I wouldn't want to have to wait hours on end or put up with Charlie Sheen's antics either. My time is just as important to me as it is him. On the other hand, if I was making per episode what Selma Blair I am sure was making, I could learn to put up with it!

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20