Justin Bieber's Posse

TERRORIZING CALABASAS

... Caught On Tape!!!

6/21/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062013_lil_za_launch_v2

Justin Bieber's housemates -- Lil Za & Lil Twist -- are law-breaking, aggressive punks ... who dangerously rocketed through the streets of Calabasas and cussed out their neighbor ... and TMZ has the footage.

The latest incident went down Thursday inside Bieber's exclusive gated community -- The Oaks -- where one of Bieber's neighbors witnessed Za and Twist tearing up the streets in JB's cars ... a black Range Rover and the infamous white Ferrari.

You'll see a lady with a camera driving 25mph -- the speed limit -- as the two cars are stopped in front of her ... one in the oncoming traffic lane.

As the woman passes Bieber's cars ... Za and Twist turn on the jets and screech past her at speeds way in excess of the limit.

It all comes to a head at one of the gates in the community, where Za gets out of his car, aggressively confronts the woman -- and proclaims he's a resident of The Oaks with this glib gem ... "I live with Justin Bieber and you know I do."

He then tells the woman, "F**k you. Get the f**k out of here."

As for Bieber -- he was in Miami to watch the NBA Championship.

Chuck

Little nobodies hanging on to a momentary celebrity. Soon the pages will be empty of Bieber news...hopefully sooner than later.

nikki2

I saw some guys speeding which they should be ticketed for. But i also see a homeowner with nothing to do following around two young kids and recording them in an attempt to start some confrontation. If they were like you and i, you wouldn't want your house guests treated in that way. Get a life.

Choade McPooter

all street cred is gone when the words "i live with Justin Beiber" leave a rappers mouth.

randomnone

Yeah **** her and **** TMZ!!! You do not get to tell anyone who to befriends with you Jewish racists! Harvey no one tells you to not let other men behind you I mean gees - this is now annoying. You do not own Justin.

Mike

So these are the little boyfriends that Justin adopted? I bet they all have matching outfits.

leah

If I went around and recorded ALL the adults as well as young people speeding, passing without signaling and other stupid crap, that would be a 24 hr a day job. Some of you are acting like this is the first time you have seen anyone speeding!!! Really?? If you think that lady ALWAYS does the speed limit EVERYWHERE she goes, then you are a complete IDIOT. He asked her in a nice way, if she can move her car so they can get in, SHE REFUSED!!! He asked several times without yelling at her or cursing, SHE REFUSED!!! I don't know any of these guys in the video but I would have cussed her out also if she won't move for me to enter.

VictoriaGirl

Its a gated community right? Since neither of these Lil'Douchebags own a home there, they should stop letting them go past the gate into the community. Biebers not there right now so they have no real right to be there anyway.

Like Whoa.

tarantulacookies

As much as I dislike Justin Bieber. This lady is a C**T and was dying for a video to sell to TMZ.

E_mora382

TERRORIZING!!?!? I can't Elise I spent my time watching this stupid video. The lady was clearly out of line blocking their entrance. Fine they were caught speeding, so hand over the video to the local police and let them decide. Don't be surprised when try send their goons after you lady!

honey2000

Residents should try to relax and enjoy their lives and not be so jealous of others. Residents should evaluate their real agenda to oust people that are not like them in look, dress, or manner. She was harrassing them by taping them and not backing up when repeatedly asked to do so. He then has to go around her and let her first through the gate, which ticked him off, as most people would get upset in that same situation.

Klashellh

Honestly he was being nice to her, until the very end lol. But he politely asked her to please move her car. He even took his sunglasses off when speaking to her which my parents taught me to do as a sign if respect. Tmz just wanted a damn story. Thirsty asses.

Klashellh

Also don't be fooled by the sound of the engine. The louder the engine does NOT mean the faster the car is going

bob

strong lady, I liked it. She didn't take #$%^ from anybody.

Mike

A gated neighborhood? So they're gated in with these thug wannabees & trailer trash peeps? BWAHAHAHA! A gated hood in LA means your neighbors are Snoop, Britney, Roseanne, Bieber, Bynes - the very trash most folks don't wanna live with. That's why NYC has co-ops. Takes more than money, takes good breeding. Calabasas is a ghetto