North West

Holy Crap!!!

I Don't Have a Middle Name

6/21/2013 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621_northwest_launch
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West decided nothing would go between their new daughter North West, because the kid doesn't have a middle name ... this according to the birth certificate obtained by TMZ.

The birth certificate was signed only by Kim and gives the time of birth 5:34 AM June 15th.  It was filed in L.A. County.

We broke the story -- the baby was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood.  The baby was born 5 weeks early and weighed in just shy of 5 lbs.

0621_kim_kanye_parents_footer

Jack

How about Bynorth for the middle name. Stupid people do stupid things.

Jordan

Why did they Name their kid after an Airline?

Saffron

I refuse to believe this. If it was a boy, ok....but
They can still change the birth certificate...unless it was just done for now to keep crazy people like us out of their business. ha ha ha

Niall

They must have forgotten to put EAST SOUTH in the middle name section.

Lady Luck

Never mind the name. You know Ms. Kim is just trying to keep up with Jay-Z and Beyonce, i.e. Blue Ivy. What I find interesting is that Kanye did NOT sign his daughter's birth certificate. What's up with that?

courtney

why didn't Kanye sign the birth certificate?? Awaiting Paternity results?? Such a stupid name... The fact that they had to immediately come up with the name "Nori" for short (which makes absolutely no sense AT ALL) means that they probably don't even like the name...they just wanted to compete with other dumb celebrity kid names and get some more attention for themselves... Of course "sources" are saying Kim didn't care that much for the name and her family HATES it...I am guessing Daddy Douche bag can be blamed for this one...I am not a fan of her, but she is stuck having that fool as her baby's dad...So when you think of how much you hate her, just remember that.

Quiet

POSTING A PIC OF A DO***ENT?

HOW ABOUT A HOLY CRAP FREE INSTAGRAM PIC KIM COULD POST TO HER TWITTER OF HER NEW BUNDLE O|F JOY OR MONEY SHE PROBABLY THINKS THE BABY IS MERCHANDISE

This pair piss me off so much

WickedWendy

Good GOD! What are they thinking?... oh oh wait.. its $$$$$$$$$$$$ .. and let me guess.. she is HIDING til the birth of the ROYAL baby... so she can come out the day AFTER that baby is shown all over the world... so that the Kardasian crap stays in the NEW NEWS for even more crap stories and money for them.. that poor little girl..

Layloni

SERIOUSLY??? R THEY ON DRUGS??? POOR LITTLE GIRL....... SO SAD!!!!!

Erica

Shows Kim has no say in their baby's future.. I do feel for this kid.. The butt of all jokes and torment it's ENTIRE life.. Good job idiot parents. Your kid is now a prime candidate for suicide.

Lola

i was told that my child HAD to have a mid name?! I guess in the land of big money you do what you can pay for.

Quiet

honestly couldnt they have just keptis classy and called this female baby...

Kay West sounds like a classic old movie star name and they would have the letter K but north west is a huge clothing line in Canada at the Hudsons Bay Companies.
The baby has a merchandise name effin sick parents

beef

North "I hate my parents" West

Brenda

They must think they are real superstars to name thier baby this!!!!

Lucy

Before this baby was born, TMZ--you were doing great--very few Kardashian stories. None of us could stand the stories anymore. I realize a baby has been born, and I'm sorry this child was given such a ridiculous name--the child will be hearing jokes about her name her entire life. And she will have enough of a burden even without the name. I'm hoping this is a joke, and is not her name. But please, please TMZ--can we get back to not having anymore Kardashian stories? I wish the baby well, but I don't give a crap if this stupid name gets a middle name or not. Seriously--there has to be something--anything- more interesting to report on. Please stop.