Paula Deen

Dropped by Walmart

6/26/2013 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0626-paula-deen-tmz-walmart
Another one bites the dust ... Paula Deen has just been dropped by Walmart.

The retail giant just released a statement, saying, "We are ending our relationship with Paula Deen Enterprises and we will not place new orders beyond those already committed."

Walmart is Paula's latest business partner to sever ties with the celebrity chef in the wake of her n-word scandal ... a list that includes the Food Network, the Caesars casino company, and the ham company Smithfield.

Deen appeared on "Today" this morning, offering a tearful apology -- saying, "If there's anyone out there that has never said something that they wish they could take back ... please pick up that stone and throw it so hard at my head that it kills me."

0626_PAULA_DEEN_HAPPIER_FOOTER

STFU

About darn time, Walmart.

aaao1234

Thats what her undercover racist butt get!! I have no remorse for her!!!!! And anyone agree with her saying the N word is just a ignorant as the word, the meaning and her for saying it!

steveclemo

Like Wallmart should judge anyone. Minimum wages and sweatshops. F.... idiots. This woman did nothing wrong, and the people who judge her for this are idiots and retards. What a ****ing joke. People should be ashamed. So she used the N word. Big deal. Find me a person in the south that hasn,t and i will show you a liar. What a joke. I actually like her more now, and for all of you who think she is the head of the KKK for admitting it, you are morons. So she is not the wholesome woman you thought??? That is your problem. In a world full of prejudice and racism you should know better, and you are idiots for not realizing it. I like this woman more than ever, and hope she will be laughing her way to the bank.

Darren

Where is all this animosity coming from? This public display of persecution seems like a step back in humanity. I am not defending or accusing Paula of anything. I simply don't know her well enough. Thank god I am not in the public eye because I certainly would not want my life judge like this.

Emily

I drove a school bus for 20 years and the worst offenders of using the N word were the black kids.

Wellington

One thing that this has brought out is that racism is very much alive and well in the USA.

whatsup

If I were Paula, I would cancel all my contracts and tell them all to kiss my ass!

roys4x4

I believe that there is a double standard going on.For example We have BET( Black Entertainment Television) Could you imagine if there was a WET (White Entertainment Television) Then that would be classified as racial. Are we not preaching to be equal. Then let drop all the double standards and just be equal.

Really??

Paula, next time DENY, DENY, DENY!! Sheesh, telling the truth gets you no where unless you are pure as the driven snow! HONESTLY!

CyndiChainsaW

Crying because her pocket book is going to be hurting.

janise grubber

Next time kiss******sass

eqquesz

Patiently waiting for Mark Zuckerberg to do the same thing.....wait he already is SPYING on you, and releasing your personal information, as we write. Yes, you did turn off your pop-ups.

barnyardhumor

Unbelievable yet all,these rappers and even legislators have gotten away with this language for years. She's worth 16 mil - relax and enjoy life Paula.

whatsup

The bottom line is Whites are pissed because they can't say the word they created to downgrade a race. When whites say it, it means something different than when blacks say it. And while we are at it, Eminem makes millions and never used it once and I'm sure he hears it everyday in the rap industry The privilege are just mad because they don't have the privilege.

Dharmarules

HEY, it'a not the " gun to head" years ago, it's dressing up "little people of color with white tie, etc." No one I know has heard her simply state, yes I have made big mistakes and hope to grow from them from this day forward. She does not go into the board room saying "I is what I is", come on, I don't think she has learned a thing, and all the people who depend on her for a paycheck that live month to month are the victims too. She has not learned a thing it looks like, very sad. !