Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Elizabeth Alan

Alec, you Queen! hahaha

zombie007

Gays and Lesbians need help!!

People Annoy Me

Rather disgusting people like this who know what they're saying get away with so much, but Paula Deen is doomed to suffer over and over again for something she probably doesn't understand yet, and yet alone happened 30 years ago. How messed up is that.

J

Gay queens are the worst. Everybody in NYC knows what he is talking about. Some of my best friends are gay, even my neighbors,and co-workers. Love them, equality for all! But when a queen just starts acting a fool...WATCH OUT!!!

Kiranda

What a self-fulfilling prophecy: "To me, those are people who don't think the rules apply to them." If ever a kettle, meet pot moment were to exist, this would be it, Alec.

Soiled Midget Panties

He's sounding pretty queeny himself.

Melissa

OMG you media make me sick attacking people for every little comment that comes out of their mouths like what is being done to Paula Deen is just beyond absurd! I don't think he was sitting there thinking how much he hates gay people. I think he was just expressing his disdain for the slimy creature that was attacking his wife! I don't blame him one bit for his comments as I would have said something equally as clever to this a*swipe!

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

I hate gay people, all they do is whine and give each other STDs by Anal sex.

BC

That fat little drama queen (Baldwin) should be happy that anyone is still writing about him or his wife. His time will be up soon, just like it was years ago. 30 Rock is gone, he will be, too.

Mike L

Just because somebody doesn't like f*ggots, that doesn't make them a homophobe. A phobia is a fear. We aren't afraid of the loopy freaks, we just don't like them. Not a homophobe, just normal.

A1Commenter

He sounds kinda like Paula Dean. "I didn't know that's what it meant." Just as nonconvincing as her.

Hot Chocolate

Alec, don't worry about it. Try not to enable people who just want to inflame ugly words and emotion.

Everyone isn't gay nor wants to be. Everyone isn't straight nor wants to be.

No one can make you be or agree with something you don't believe in.

Just don't be insensitive about it because all people who lead alternative lifestyles are not pushy and forceful and offensive towards straight people and vice versa.

Bottom line, sometime people disagree. No one can make you be or believe something you are not.

Don't worry about it. Haters come in all packages. Again, just don't be insensitive about it.

Leopold butters Stotch

This guys temper is the stuff of legends and don't get him drunk at the local bar because he gets punch happy and fights everyone, old, young, men, women. Alec Baldwin the ultimate turd eater.

reader

so is alex baldwin going to lose every endorsement deal he has? Is he going to be dropped from any production he is in. Isn't that what we do to people who say the wrong thing, even if it was 30 years ago.

queen love

Flamers are the ones who are obnoxious, loud, extremely disturbing attention slores; however, gays aren't. I understand the difference and I get what he is saying.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments