Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

moloch13

alec baldwin hangs in new york with the banksters, they're all gay.

Petite

The EXACT example that I've been giving to my friends all week comparing what has happened to Paula Deen verses what OTHER celebrities are ALLOWED to get away with. It's ALL a bunch of BS with these celebrities. FAKE, Fake, fake!

I've despised Alec since his rant to his daughter became public knowledge, but that mofo didn't lose business-he GAINED business. His LACK of public punishment has allowed him to grow balls the size of his ego. He is gross to me.

janet

19 years old and still in high school? Her english is just fine.

She is caught in lies under oath. Her sarcastic yes sir, no sir crap, she knows exactly what she's doing.

Didn't expect the judge subject to re-call. Get another wig.

Petite

"To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny,..."

SERIOUSLY?!?! A Queen is a WOMAN and this description of a queen is common knowledge. Referring to a man as a Queen can only mean one of two things.
Alec, I'm more than sure, has many friends and associates that he secretly, in the privacy of his home with his spouse referres to as "QUEENS". Alec, I just threw you under the bus~say Hi to Paula Deen while you're down there! Paula Deen didn't deserve the wrath she recieved, so Alec Baldwin and his ilk must also go down in flames. The PUBLIC has spoken.

BellaJ

Enough crap on Paula and Alec. TMZ it's like you want to ruin lives. Just stick to the Blowhan stories please

Quiet

Someone should call his wife a little fat pig ignorant pregnant woman for tweeting and not having respect for the deceased or the church..

he is use to that type.. his own daughter is a little fat pig.. he shouldnt get offended if his wife is a little fat pig with no morals and turn her cell off and leave it in her purse in the church.

Quiet

his big mouth diverts attention to a gay editor about his wife tweeting during the hours of the funeral at church.

the point is his wife is a little pig for ttweeting during a funeral in the house of god.

who care if the gay editor can prove it.

poor alec always surrounded by little fat pig women in his life and not queens lol

Quiet

if memory serves me correct it was

little fat IGNORANT pig

Petite

SARC TAG/ Oh, BTW, in case ya didn't get the memo, NO ONE is allowed to SAY ANYTHING about ANYONE ever again. So sorry for you, TMZ. (BTW, gay people (is saying gay OK? I never know any more) want what we all want- to be loved and Jesus gave us all one simple commandment~"Love one another." So as a Christian I say-LOVE ONE ANOTHER as Christ loves you.) In closing~ Alec...get a clue.

xiam007

What's in your wallet? - Not my Capital One card if you don't FIRE Alec Baldwin as your spokesman FAST - @CapitalOne - Time TO GO!

21stcent

Baldwins....so many brothers....so many troubles

Petite

APPARENTLY, the punishment for social injustice only applies to whatever 'Sin D'jour' of the week it is and this week it was a WHITE, ELDERLY WOMAN. Well now, there's THREE social classes that the FOOD NETWORK, QVC, HOME DEPOT and CAESAR'S have chosen TURN THEIR BACK ON.. Check your menu for next weeks lambasting...

Nickky

Harvey get's all upset about the f word and s..t but the n word no that's ok paula deen doesn't mean it no she doesn't know better. You kidding I don't care when she said it, plus she calling her help blacker than a board 2yrs ago do you know how many black folks are hurt just by that comment. Harvey you don't understand how painful this subject is. At least no one knows your gay unless you tell them. I'm black I can't hide that fact.

BB not bb

I am so sick of people being persecuted for what they believe, and these are entertainers no less. You have a right to be racist, homophobic, or hold any other belief you want. This idea of thought crimes is fascist communist mind control.

I don't care what he said, but what he said wasn't homophobic, and even the queers think it is okay, so why do people have to have these witch hunts? That is what queers do, what other people would consider assault. Queers are out of their minds.

People love to pick on this guy too. Didn't he even say he was a Christian once, or was that his brother? Aren't there more important things to worry about than who doesn't like who? This country sounds like a bunch of little girls on a playground.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. End of story.

ikillu

These guys need to c da biker southpark episode.