Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

Luna

That photo of Baldwin is priceless.

♥TMZ but ...

not homophobic
just a jerk
has diarrhea of the mouth

Ozzie X

I know "Queens" and they are happy to be called that. Not sure why it's considered homophobic. I guess if it is Alec it's mean.

SusanInFlorida

Alec is a bit confused with his definition of queen. What he describes as a queen is commonly known as a diva.

TT

Maybe Baldwin has same lucky karma as Bieber, they just can't do anything wrong in eyes of people. If they kill somebody they could probably get away with it too!

kathleen

the man was protecting his wife and unborn child from a lie and he lost his temper. he is a hothead, it is best for him not to be on twitter, but i like how he defends his family and his honor. alec, i'm on your side on this one. go be happy with your beautiful wife and baby-to-be, maybe people are jealous of your happiness.

monique

those eyebrows make him look like some kind of wild hitch**** bird reject, WOW!

Thomas Crown

Sorry TMZ your math is wrong. Alec is correct that anyone can be a queen. In a separate comment he mentioned the foot thing. We get that Harvey is gay and anything about a gay person is news to you guys.

If I make a comment about a fat person it doesnt make me fatphobic. If I make a comment about someone's slanted belly button it doesn't make me slanted belly buttonphobic.

You guys bully all types of people every single day. It's classic that you are the first to point fingers.

NYCer

I don't think he's a homophobe, just an angry, insensitive jackass...& who was fabulous in "Orphans" on Bway! :)

ScootsPoots74

No it doesn't mean he is homophobic. It just means he is an ass with bad choice of words. But what gets me is how media can e asses by posting untrue stories and expect celeb not to get pissed.

Jenn

The media screwed up by trying to make this a homophobia thing. It's really not. He's a bitter, volatile old man who will say anything and everything he can to get under a person's skin in the heat of the moment. And seriously TMZ, you weren't even going to mention the irony of his own personal definition of acting "queenie"? The guy who berates flight attendants for asking him to turn off his phone, calls his daughter a thoughtless pig for missing his phone call, and flies off the handle over tabloid rumors that every single celeb is subjected to every day? Alec Baldwin = the ultimate queen.

Ric

This confirm the theory that if you are a liberal, you can get away with just anything.

RebeccaH

According to Alec Baldwin, his definition of "queeny" applies most directly to Alec Baldwin, the guy who thinks the rules don't apply to him.

Rob

I don't want to hang out with homos, but I sure ain't scared of any of them. Which is what homophobe means...

JFC10

Who cares! TMZ you need to get over yourself, people say homophobic stuff all the time.