Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

Lola

Very few people actually support homosexuality. Many are afraid to say so, like Baldwin and other lib types who think their careers and fortunes depend on following the perverted liberal line. Truth is alec baldwin probably thinks gays are disgusting. So how does it feel, if you really think about it, that people are lying when they say they support you, but in private they are talking about how you are disgusting.

Mel

Slow day TMZ trying to create drama where there isn't again.

CML

Hello!!!
He played a gay character in Rock of Ages. I can't imagine a man who plays a gay man being homophobic.
Anger Management Issues = Yes!
Homophobic = No!

Miss. Understood

I love it.

xbjllb

Alex is just getting in touch with and displaying his own inner queeniness. You can hear what he said in any gay bar about 50 times an hour from one guy to another. Is it a case of only black people can use the "N" word? Nah, gays are far thicker skinned these days. Go Alex. Happy facelift!

Whatever

Homophobia and racism are deeply engrained beliefs. Some people say they are not this and that, but then "go to" that place and pull out the Queen card, or the enjoying it too much in the a$$ card, or the card where they want only black "slave" waiters for their brother"s "real" plantation wedding. Behavior and beliefs seem to be in total conflict for some people. What are you like in real life? Ask yourself, anyone reading this: would you rant like Alec? Would you swoon over a real plantation wedding like Paula? We live in a eff"d up world.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Aside from all his other problems, this colossal ass hole seems to think that people are really, really stupid. Sad to say, but he's right.

Octopusy

This man is seriously deranged. He may even have serious mental problems. With all the stories about his rude, vulgar rants is it obvious he has some serious problems He really needs to go somewhere where there are NO people. Perhaps the moon or Pluto.

LAPartyMcSage

Are you kidding me? Queens are my favorite gays. It's the flamers who are the most humorous and entertaining. I pick Bobby Trendy as the Queen of all Gays. It's a wonder why he never got his own reality show.

Deb

Alec Baldwin a perfect example of his definition of a straight man who acts "queeny" - "people who think the rules don’t apply to them." Your diva antics are getting old!

Lynne

Come on let's get Alec and ruin him like Paula Deen has been ruined.

Del

Can the gays please stop being in our faces about being gay? Guess what.. there is a difference between being gay and being a queen. There is a difference between being a ****** and being black. There is a difference between being white and being white trash. Quit taking a stupid story and running a mile with it. NOT EVERYONE HAS TO LIKE GAY PEOPLE. Not everyone likes me... but, do I cry about it? The writers for TMZ need to get over themselves. I'm done with this website. It's been nothing but stories like this lately.

Del

That's it... I've had it with TMZ. They take something and run with it. Maybe it was a gay slur (that's a far stretch), but so what? People aren't allowed to say what they're feeling anymore? Does everyone have to like gay people? A lot of people don't like me, I'm sure... but it's nothing to get upset about. I've been debating for a while, but I'm done reading this site. You take some little story and run a mile with it. Same with the Paula Deen story.... GET OVER IT. We have other things to worry about. I don't think calling someone a queen is offensive... some gay people do act queeny. Not all of them. Just like some black people are ******s... not all of them. And some white people are white trash... but not all of them. GET OVER YOURSELVES AND STOP BEING ALL IN EVERYONE'S FACE ABOUT BEING GAY. You're not entitled to anything more than the rest of us.

Danielle

People are so overly sensitive and way too easily offended these days. People get angry and say things. So what? Someone, somewhere will always be offended no matter what is said. People spend far too much time trying to coddle others. Get over it.

Max

WRONG - I am gay. Queen + foot up your ass does NOT = homophobic slur. All us gay people know that TMZ you is what you is and that is WRONG WRONG WRONG.