Lindsay Lohan

Rips Her Own Movie

It Sucked!

7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_lindsay_ikwkm_02

Lindsay Lohan knows ... her stripper movie "I Know Who Killed Me" was so bad, no one should ever watch it ... EVER ... at least that's what she's telling her fans.

Lohan -- who's still in rehab at Cliffside Malibu -- was allowed to play around on the Internet yesterday (which happened to be her birthday) ... and responded to a fan who had tweeted her the following message:

"@lindsaylohan can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night."

Lohan's response was classic -- "two times too many!"

For the record -- it's not THAT terrible ... as long as you watch it on mute (see below).

0703_subasset-lindsay_ikwkm_02

Its Nikki Bitches

For Reg, This is what stupid has been up to

Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL 18h
So in less than 3 hours she will have less than 23% of her sentence remaining.

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL 18h
Lindsay has less than 23.12 % of her rehab sentence remaining!

Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL 18h
21.6 hours is 1%

Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL 18h
67 is the difference

Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL 18h
20% is 18 days which is 432 hours

Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL 18h
2160... hours / 90 days which is now at 497 hours (480 hours) 20 days

Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL 19h
Before i drink this strong vodka I have to work this % out. Must be less than 20

Its Nikki Bitches

There's no way Lying Lindsay will move back to Merrick. The only way that will happen if none of her Middle Eastern Men will have her. Lindsay would mooch off someone in NYC before moving back to Merrick

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

New ROL thread

Its Nikki Bitches

Don't forget to stop by 7-11 today and get your free slurpee

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahhahaahahahhahahahahaah....hahahhaha!!

Lindsay Lohan’s ‘The Canyons’ Trailer Finally Debuts

Last year Lindsay Lohan made a movie called The Canyons. It was supposed to be her return to cinematic glory, but then the movie was publicly rejected by all the film festivals and Lindsay’s on-set diva behavior (Lindsay’s a “train wreck” says the director) overshadowed any news about the actual film.

After they released some BS teaser trailer that was mostly text and dramatic voiceovers, they have finally released an actual preview.

The trailer is basically Lindsay and her smoker’s lungs puffing out bad dialogue and close-up shots of Lindsay making cinematic love to actual p*rn star turned actor James Deen while he says things like, “I make my own movies,” which we’re supposed to interpret as “sex tapes?”

The trailer isn’t as bad as we were expecting, but it’s impossible to know what this movie is about. All we know is what we heard about it, which is that it’s some flashy low-budget thriller about the perils of Hollywood and judging by this trailer, it’s also a soft-core nudie flick.

At the end of the trailer it says, “in select theaters or in the privacy of your home,” and then there’s an icon of a computer screen and a cell phone. Are we supposed to watch this movie on our phones? What is this? America!? Lindsay!? What is happening!?

Its Nikki Bitches

<-------------- I found Nicole's baby picture

Reg

Morning, so how is the creeper's % rate going? Has she slipped into a vodka induced coma yet? I bet the sick bitch is salivating over the ^^^^^ pic of "La Lohan" Ewwwwwwwww, just the thought of that makes my skin crawl!!!!!!!

LLsez

Reg, we are clawing our eyes out over at rol after seeing this pic of Blo...look at your own risk...

Reg

AN URGENT CALL OUT TO THE H8TURDS ON ROL, GET BACK OVER HERE, IMMEDIATELY, IF NOT SOONER!!!! I NEED MORAL SUPPORT ASAP!!!!! I THINK I MAY BE GOING BLIND!!! FFS!!!! HELP!!!!!

MerryHope

Is she wearing a Kotex in that picture??!!??

seamus

Is it Kotex or just the way the underwear is made-no matter what if it's Lindsay is has got to be something disgusting.

LK

Not fair . I can't get the pic . Its can't find it . Oh well lol

seamus

@ LK -try this link-you should get the picture. Beware it is not pretty.

LK

Hey Reg,
You out there ?

Reg

So who is awake yet? I am sure more than a few of us have been sufficiently traumatised by the (Vision) of what we had to witness yesterday??? A disturbed sleep was had by all? My night horror has still to visit me yet!!!!!