Lindsay Lohan

Rips Her Own Movie

It Sucked!

7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_lindsay_ikwkm_02

Lindsay Lohan knows ... her stripper movie "I Know Who Killed Me" was so bad, no one should ever watch it ... EVER ... at least that's what she's telling her fans.

Lohan -- who's still in rehab at Cliffside Malibu -- was allowed to play around on the Internet yesterday (which happened to be her birthday) ... and responded to a fan who had tweeted her the following message:

"@lindsaylohan can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night."

Lohan's response was classic -- "two times too many!"

For the record -- it's not THAT terrible ... as long as you watch it on mute (see below).

0703_subasset-lindsay_ikwkm_02

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Hello guys. LK did you get flooded? Are you in Canada where they got floods? I think down south too. And New Jersey a couple weeks ago. I think we had a little last night on Long Island. It's been dry here for about 3 weeks snd very hot the past 2 weeks. Nothing unusual for July though. Cool and rainy for two days. Loving it.

Last night, as I was falling asleep b/f had the news on. They said Crackie has a new reality show on Oprah Network and also said she lived in Cold Spring Harbor. Which is odd b/c Billy Joel lived there not Lohan's. Well it was local cable news . Is DUIna moving to a richer neighborhood? It's a more out of the way town on the north shore. Very quaint. Old churches, old salt box houses like New England fishing village. Historic snd quiet. DUIna has no equity in her house I would think. Anyway Reg: dust allergies in winter and dry heat. Get an air cleaner ionic. I keep saying I willdo it too. Also benedryl is my heroin! Haha! I also get over the counter eyedrops that help too. I hope this gets through. I'm having TD.

LK

K Nite Reg I'm gonna try & crash even tho my mind won't shut down .
Just wanted comment on Lindsay new show . I think the reason TMZ isn't posting up a story on this is topic is they don't work with the OWN network . They publicize any thing 4 that network . JMO

Marvin

Lindsanity totally insane the big O comes through with a million dollar payday........Ya know O I told Ellen she was better than you a few years ago....I TAKE THAT BACK......another incredible comeback.......Attention all turds..... Oprah is doing a eight part special on LiLO!!!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE DINA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lindsay Lohan to Star in Docu-Series for Oprah’s OWN Network

Truth rating: 10

Lindsay Lohan Oprah

3:21 pm, July 12th, 2013

(GettyImages.com)

Lindsay Lohan may still be in rehab, but she’s already working on her comeback.

The starlet has agreed to do an exclusive sit-down interview with Oprah upon her release — and that’s not all.

The former talk show host’s network OWN will also air a docu-series tracking Lohan’s efforts to rebuild her career and stay out of trouble.

“OWN will air an exclusive interview with Oprah and Lindsay Lohan that will tape and air in August and an eight-part do***entary series with Lindsay for 2014,” says an OWN spokesperson.

LLsez

E! says that so far, 4 episode have been storyboarded:

EPISODE I "Getting Fired From Community Service"

EPISODE 2 "Begging, Harassing & Stalking Directors For A Movie Cameo"

EPISODE 3 "Lilo Shops For Water Bottles & Avoids Process Servers"

EPISODE 4 "Linds Attempts To Wish Happy Birthday To A Friend In A Back Alley Of A NYC Club"

Its Nikki Bitches

Cameras will follow Lohan around as she stays sober

Its Nikki Bitches

Sorry I had to run, the kiddies are waking up. Now for round 2 at breakfast the teenagers/20 yr olds are starting to wake up.

Glad they are waking up early, the sun is starting to shine, so that means beach bound :)

Have a great Saturday everyone

Its Nikki Bitches

FFS! The cloudys just rolled back in..../Booooooooo!

Its Nikki Bitches

Will they film Lohan when she's on her bender from the critis and media ripping apart that awful movie Canyons? That I would watch

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

We got our DListed Blohan thread. Pictures
away . . .

LLsez

Maddy, you are on FIRE @ dlisted..!.*CHEERS!!*

Reg

For Bear, wherever you are, You must be loving "Sharknado"!!!!!!! LOL!!!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Did the Sullivan's abdicate TMZ? Why did local news say that Crackie lives in Cold Spring Harbor? Is Oprah sick of TMZ' business practices? Is she paying Lohan Inc.? Is she paying for a place in Cold Spring Harbor, or did Marilyn Vega confuse her with Billy Joel? I don't think he lives there anymore,but; it is a beautiful town.

Suzy Q

"Lohan has signed up with the Oprah Winfrey Network for an eight-part series chronicling the 27-year-old actress’ attempt to reboot he career after years of legal and drug and alcohol issues, Entertainment Weekly first reported.

“OWN will air an exclusive interview with Oprah and Lindsay Lohan that will tape and air in August and an eight-part do***entary series with Lindsay for 2014,” an OWN spokesperson said in a statement obtained by the Daily News."

Well, if she's still alive 13 months from now, this is a good place for her. Nobody watches OWN.

Reg