Lindsay Lohan

Rips Her Own Movie

It Sucked!

7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_lindsay_ikwkm_02

Lindsay Lohan knows ... her stripper movie "I Know Who Killed Me" was so bad, no one should ever watch it ... EVER ... at least that's what she's telling her fans.

Lohan -- who's still in rehab at Cliffside Malibu -- was allowed to play around on the Internet yesterday (which happened to be her birthday) ... and responded to a fan who had tweeted her the following message:

"@lindsaylohan can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night."

Lohan's response was classic -- "two times too many!"

For the record -- it's not THAT terrible ... as long as you watch it on mute (see below).

0703_subasset-lindsay_ikwkm_02

Reg

Just watching a tribute doco about the newly departed Mr.Yunipingu ,AKA as the lead singer of Yothu Yindi, (TREATY) May You Rest In Peace Sir!

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Obviously, the pumpkin-headed Rosie O'Nibble thinks she's making a difference by getting posts deleted. Sorry to inform you, O Great Pumpkin, you're not.

All of us are still here, and the only difference is with every whine and snitch you make, we simply get more vicious, particularly towards you.

So keep it up, because like everything else, you bring it all on yourself. I'm even starting to see some normally neutral people getting annoyed by your behavior. Again, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahahahaaahaha!!

Its Nikki Bitches

'Burton and Taylor' trailer: Helena Bonham Carter and Dominic West show Lindsay Lohan's 'Liz & Dick' how it's done

By Geoff Berkshire

July 6, 2013 9:01 PM ET

Follow @geoffberkshire on TwitterTwitter | Google+Google

It wouldn't take much effort to improve on Lindsay Lohan's "Liz & Dick," but it looks like Helena Bonham Carter and Dominic West are going to leave that epic fail in the dust with the BBC biopic "Burton and Taylor."

We've already seen the impressive first look photo and now the above trailer from BBC Four gives us an even better idea of what to expect from two terrific actors playing two terrific actors.

"Burton and Taylor" is due this fall in the US on BBC America.

awards

OUR EAGLETS WILL BE FLYING SOLO BY THE TIME LINDS MAKES IT OUT OF REHAB! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/humboldt-bay-eagle-cam

Its Nikki Bitches

Does anyone still have the link to the eagles? I wanted to see if they are still there

Its Nikki Bitches

Is anyone else still getting this TD crap or is it just me?

Reg

Check out the "Stunning" ones reply to Zeph at#127!!!!! LOL!!!

Reg

Has anyone actually established wether or not Nic-hole is female or male? I am still having trouble with that one. Every time I see her pic , I am even more disturbed than the last time!!!!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Guys: I just saw two Carvel commercials with a life size Fudgy the Whale! In one of them he has a cake in the snow and he's feeding it oreos to make it an Oreo ice cream cake. The only problem is every time I see him I think of that picture of Lindsay peeking out toe window with Vikram at her back! YUKKY!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Regi, you awake yet???

Its Nikki Bitches

Even Blo's few fans think nut case Nicole is only 16yrs old. I do too

Victor ‏@Sevin_Nyne_6126 5h
@NicoleLDL how old are you btw

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

Nicole Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL 5h
@Sevin_Nyne_6126 22. You are 20? 21?

Victor Victor ‏@Sevin_Nyne_6126 5h
@NicoleLDL 21, will be 22 on sept 4th, idk why i pictured you as being 16 or something haha

Nicole Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL 5h
@Sevin_Nyne_6126 Haha because I hate profanity and like games? GTA is September 17th when is your birthday ?

Victor Victor ‏@Sevin_Nyne_6126 5h
@NicoleLDL my bday is on September 4th, just told you before, when is yours?

Nicole Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL 5h
@Sevin_Nyne_6126 Cool. Mines is April 30th.
What you doing about gta?

Its Nikki Bitches

Awards, just watched the last baby eagle leave the nest. Thanks for sharing this great experience with all of us

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Nicole Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL 5h
@Sevin_Nyne_6126 Haha because I hate profanity and like games?

-----
Nicole?@NicoleLDL

WTF IS THIS BS? "SEARCH AND SEIZURE " for a non violent misdemeanor FVCK OFF I HOPE YOU CRASH YOU FVCKING LOSERS
------
Nicole?@NicoleLDL

"No day passes" i HATE HATE HATE YOU Stupid fvcking "victim" who LIES! Pleae call the paps everyday Lindsay. Make $$$$ out of this injustice
------
Nicole?@NicoleLDL

YOU SUCK HELLER! WHY ARE YOU SO AWFUL! arrrrrgh i blame you michael lohan ssr. FVCKING DESTROYED LINDSAY
------
Nicole?@NicoleLDL

"FREELY AND VOLUTARILY" u were going to destroy ll & took 6 months to investigate and pressed 3 charges for a minor fvcking traffic incident
-----
Nicole?@NicoleLDL

@selenasashley Lindsay took the plea deal of 90 days rehab. My bella suffering all that bullshyt :'( 3 i could smack that truck driver
------
Nicole?@NicoleLDL

OMG I NEED A VODKA I HATE YOU FVCKING HATE YOU SANTA MONICA , TERRY WHITE THAT LA PROSECTURO ARRRRRRRRRRGHG THIS IS SOO WRONG
-------
Nicole?@NicoleLDL

YOU SUCK HELLER AND FVCK YOU LINDSAY IS CLEAN AND INNOCENT ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGH
------
Nicole?@NicoleLDL

Why would you plea to that bullshyt. Arrrrgh I'm going to smash this phone fvck you la
------
Nicole?@NicoleLDL

Nooooooooo I fvcking hate you terry white !
-----
-----
As you can see, we're dealing with not only a liar and a phony, but also a very disturbed individual.

Its Nikki Bitches