Rachel Reilly

Ex-Big Brother Champ

SLAMS Racist Houseguests

7/3/2013 10:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0703_brendan_rachel_02

Rachel Reilly -- the 2011 "Big Brother" champ -- says she's "disgusted" by all of the racist and homophobic comments being made inside the BB house this season -- telling TMZ, "It makes me sick to my stomach."

Rachel has a vested interest in the show this season because her sister Elissa is one of the houseguests -- and is currently living with the people responsible for the bigotry.

We spoke with Rachel and her husband Brendon (another BB alum) who tell us they, like CBS, are offended by the hateful words that have been spoken inside the house.

"We think it's vile and disgusting and are completely horrified that people can even think such hateful things."

The couple adds, "Being former houseguests we understand how people can turn on each other ... but the offensive things that Aaryn, GinaMarie, Katlin, Spencer and Jeremy say disgust us, and make us sick to our stomachs."

Socalpimp

Racism only applies when CNN finds out.....

Laura

It sounds like a horrible ratings ploy to me.

Obamais still aracist

the contestants were vetted and chosen by cbs they were carefully screened and coached so this is cbs' creation

kitnplayn

Take a look around your ghetto country. It is normal in the American culture to be hateful and mean. You have no morals, and by that I mean sluts getting pregnant and raising children they don't want to raise. What you end up with are broken homes, absentee fathers and uninvolved mothers. Your kids are growing up angry and neglected, and then they are exposed to adults who sold their dignity for money by behaving like morons on t.v. as examples to youth.

Jay W.

Don't watch the show. I'm sure your sister Elissa can handle herself.

Jamess

"Completely Horrified". Really?

Ignorant statements...yeah...but to act as if the just ate a baby? Over-sensitive PC BS. Such babies.

You find it offensive? I find it funny...that's why I am happier in life than you are.

Idaho In Uranus

LA you're on the line

And, Alec Baldwin continues to get a pass for his homophobic tirade on Twitter...

Jenny Ryan

People aren't born racist, they are taught it by the patriarchs and matriarchs of the family. I was a poor Irish girl, raised in Idaho, and I didn't even realize the migrant hispanic workers' children going to school with me were any different from me.

Because they weren't. Until someone said that they were. I didn't buy that nonsense as a child and I don't now.

We're all just people. Being bigoted is a battle of a past generation.

Tac

How soon she forgets her own homophobia. TMZ, call Ragan now and ask about Rachels remarks when they were on together.

grumpiestoldman

Rachel and her sister must share a plastic surgeon. They have the same fake duckface.

Phil Mcl

Harvey, sorry this is the way people talk outside of liberal Hollywood. It is everyday talk. Sorry u and ur young liberals in the studio can't take it. You r not going to change people. And most people I know in N.Y. r tired of getting the gay agenda shoved down our throats everyday. We r not worried about being political correct.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Trumped up charges to get you to watch. Notice how nothing is quoted.

lol - attention seeking producers for a lame ass show.

sc1432

CBS..Do something. I agree these comments are vile,disgusting and shows that someone may look good on the outside and then they open there mouth and instantly turn into the ugliest humane being ..

I hope CBS takes a stand and a harsh stand against these people.

b

Who watches this crap? LOSERS

BECKER

I am not a fan of Rachel but totally agree. That little twink from Texas and the blonde Jersey Shore wannabe from Staten Island are horrible people

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments