David From 'Big Brother'

Still Rooting for Aaryn

... Despite the Racist Stuff

7/10/2013 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0710_dave_aaryn_big_brother_getty
Evicted "Big Brother" guest David Girton -- the blonde surfer dude who made out with Aaryn -- says he's still rooting for his on-screen flame ... despite all the racist crap she's said inside the house.

David -- who got the boot in week 1 -- tells TMZ he didn't hear many of Aaryn's offensive comments when he was in the house ... but says he was "shocked" when he watched the footage at home.

"People are saying I'm racist too because I was with Aaryn," David says ... "That is not me."

David says he's not convinced Aaryn's a bigot -- but will continue to watch the show to see her "true colors." In fact, he says he's still rooting for Aaryn to win.

So how does Dave's MOTHER feel about his BB experience?

“My mom is glad I got off the show early. There are a lot of mean people on the show. She was worried that if I was on the show longer, they would have an impact on me."

Blessing in disguise?

Hammer

That hair !!!!! X>0

sc1432

Dam. Dude one of her racial comments is enough to make me sick. How many do you need to hear before it clicks to you see is a racist ugly mean person inside. Someone who is NOT racist would never even say anything that could make them seem like a racist ugly person.
Geeze..sure she is pretty, until she opens her mouth and then you see the ugly inner person she really is.
I would hope your values and morals are different ALOT different then hers.

SSinOC

Aaryan or Aryan? You can't make this foshizzle up, or maybe they can?

Toilethead

He looks like the gayest man on earth.

be real

Duh- this is Amerik-k-k-a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you black anyone can walk down the street and kill you and no one cares at ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not see how non whites serve in this country military. US not going to protect and serve you and your family-------

tgrfan42069

hey so called perfect people who are blasting her to clear your own consciences.you mad?

Katz

I'm not surprised, David is another idiot! Didn't like him from the get go, and please that hair, stop tossing it like girl you clown!

The Wraith

My bowel movements have more intelligence than these two put together. I mean I can literally pass gas in a crowded room and feel I have done something for the progression of the human race, rather than listen to these two carry on a conversation.

WTF

That would be little head speaking.

6one9

Hey David
Cut that hair!!!
It looks like CRAP!!!!
WAY too thick up front!!!
You look like an idiot!!
(Someone has to tell you the truth)
word:

Demi

Of course this underachiever is rooting for her. He is a racist himself. He stated that the bed sheets were stninky one day at the BB House because " black Candice " was on them. David, you are ugly as sin and a bigot. What do you do? You are a lifeguard right? Do you save whites only or whites first? Just curiosity. Now, go get that nose job, since you can't fix your soul...

Rvolpi

This guy made on his own racial remarks, including saying that 'black Candice' probably dirtied his sheets by sitting on them. Afterwards he laughed as he openly admitted that his remark was 'ssoooo racist'. Researchers at TMZ, you do know how to use Google, right?

Rvolpi

Majestik

Ugh, someone please tell this Freakazoid that his hairstyle went out with Andy Gibb and Leif Garrett.

DomCoug

This guy DEFINITELY needs to play ROGER DALTRY in a bio. He looks EXACTLY like him! Wow!
Giddy Up!